Release Date: November 2010
Distributed by Intergroove

Tracklisting and samples

A1. Chironex Fleckeri
B1. Enhydrina Schistosa
B2. Latrodectus Hasselti
Digital. Synanceia Nana

Australia EP

Today we unleash upon the masses our second vinyl record ‚Australia EP‘ by our dear friends Easy Changes! The Duo is known for their creative minimalistic style with lots of field recordings mashed up into funky rhythms. Yet again they continue to provide their unique symbiosis of rhythmical patterns with the world of mysterious sounds and dark moods. The core of their music has continued progression, like a story being told with multiple scenarios between the past, present and future life. Traveling and touring has influenced the artists and gave them lots of inspiration, which keeps coming back in the beautiful form of music. The Australia EP has three original tracks on vinyl and one digital bonus track.

A1 is a mighty club track that builds up with lots of different and nicely arranged elements wrapped into a cloud of reverbs and delays on top of rhythmic percussions and massive subs.
B1 brings even more heavy subs into the game. A dark pushing minimal track with plenty of twisted field recordings, that well known ‚Easy Changes‘ groove and a beat made for the dancefloor that no real raver could resist.
B2 is a deep and dark tune with a pumping bassline and cleverly arranged percussions that form an amazing industrial feel. Mysterious melodies and well chosen breaks round up the track perfectly.
The digital mp3 release includes a bonus track named ‚Synanceia Nana‘. It is another bouncing minimal tune ready to hit the clubs. Dark and freaky FX meet resonated patterns floating in a cloud of metallic noises and subtle clicks and breaks.

From Russia with love <3

31337records

is a Berlin and Munich based label run by Stefan Klaas, Philip Steger and Sebastian Guth. The name 31337 otherwise written as ‚eleet‘ (elite) has its origin in the alternative internet alphabet called leetspeak. The label was founded in early 2007 as a platform for international artists to release quality music over the internet and occasionally vinyl. They always try to support new and upcoming artists, as well as established producers. Their focus lies mainly on minimal techno, dub and experimental electronic music. The label strives for a fresh, innovative and timeless sound. The result is a perfect mix between floor filling, subtle minimal techno, and deep, slow experimental tracks. Besides that, the label works in cooperation with rts.fm, a Russian internet radio. In the Berlin studio, they host many well known producers and DJs to stream live audio and video. In the future own events are planned, aswell as continually feeding the audience with quality music.

Feedback

Pheek (Archipel, Contexterrior | Canada)
Full support!

Someone Else (Foundsound, Tuning Spork, 31337 | USA, Germany)
Nice EP!

Cesare vs. Disorder (Mean, Dumb Unit, Stock 5 | UK, Germany)
Way to go guys!

Omar Salgado (Unfoundsound, Numbolic, 31337 | Argentina)
I love this EP. Amazing sound. Congratulations guys and a lot more of LEET.

Benjamin Fehr (Catenaccio, LoMidHigh, Tic Tac Toe | Germany)
Again an excellent release of the Easy Changes guys! Their magic beat and sound design is so transparent and deep, I could cry! Very cool stuff from the promising 31337 label in Berlin. TIP! And in my bag! And charts!

Kane Roth (Lessizmore, Multivitamins, Archipel | France)
Nice release, love the textures , subtle vocals tease the ears in the background :)

Mikael Stavöstrand (Sunset Diskos, Contexterrior, Rrygular, Adjunct | Sweden)
Really really cool ep, I love all the tracks .. full support!

Tilman (Klamauk | Germany)
Enhydrina Schistosa and Lactodectus Hasselti are bomb tracks! Will play them in my dj sets! Love the deepness of them :)

Margaret Dygas (Perlon, Contexterrior | Poland, USA)
Rating: 4/5, downloading. thanks :)

Akiko Kiyama (Contexterrior, Lick My Deck, Op.disc | Japan, Germany)
All tracks are really nice, very Easy Changes style.. Especially my favorite is 'Latrodectus Hasselti'.

Ditch (Minibar, Goosehound, Microcosm, 31337 | Japan)
Great release! Love Easy Changes's sounds. Keep in touch ;)

Doubtingthomas (Igloo, Serialism, 31337 | UK)
Grooooves all the way, track number 3 is a bomb!!

Sven Laux (Archipel, Multi Vitamins, 31337 | Germany)
What a great EP! Chironex Fleckeri and Enhydrina Schistosa are tunes that I really want to hear in a club when I go out nowadays. Full support!

Charly Delhom (Serialism, Safari Numerique | Germany)
Thx for the promo !!! Much appreciated ;) Very Nice release again from 31337rec !!! And super clean productions again from Easy Changes... Chironex Fleckeri definitely my favorite !!!

Franco Bianco (Multivitamins, Hypercolour, Dilek | Argentina, Switzerland)
FUCKING HUGE!!!!!!!!!! This release is totally outstanding. Thanks for the music! Full support.

Andrew Grant (Little Helpers, Unfoundsound, Barraca | USA)
Will try it out....

Den (Multi Vitamins, Clever, Trapez, 31337 | Japan)
Thank you for sending the promo. Very 31337 sounds :) Keep it going!

Yaya (Desolat | Italy)
Support Russian style!

Len Ivoice (Ibiza Voice | Ibiza)
From OZ with love! Chironex Fleckeri is my fav, very cool stripped out grooves!

Animaltek (Resopal, Treibstoff | USA)
Excellent ep! Will def play.

Paco Osuna (Mindshake | Spain)
Rating: 4/5, thank you download !!

Marco Carola (Cocoon Records, M_nus | Italy)
Will play!

Troy Pierce (M_nus | USA)
Nice EP!
Last edited by 31337records on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 am, edited 10 times in total.
Pol'
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pol' »

hell yeah!! brothers!!!
save a copy for me!!!
[sp1n0za]
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by [sp1n0za] »

full support ! ;)
hubble
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hubble »

Wow! 4 bombs on one of my favorite berliner labels!
I will play and support!
marteaux
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by marteaux »

great ep guys!
i like every track!
Emote Music
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Emote Music »

Wonderful EP!

Many thanks to Eleet and Easy Changes!! This is one of the best EPs of 2010
TimTor
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TimTor »

This is such a quality EP. I absolutely love the artwork and the music is just fantastic.

I will support this for sure. Great work Sil, Dennis and 31337

Keep it up 8)
BlueCode Records - BCR011 - Dubious Methods - Out now (free release)!
mur
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mur »

can't wait (-)