theory-bubles

- music
theory
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

theory-bubles

Post by theory »

another track...please feedback if possible...

http://media.putfile.com/bubles-94
superfreunde
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

hi ,

Post by superfreunde »

i think its okay as a tool but reminds me on a record dont know which but it reminds me on one.
will look at my vinyl and tell you .
bye dominik
theory
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: hi ,

Post by theory »

you are ritght man...i know the track you are tolking about...i dont know the name...
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

hmm it's hard to give good feedback about quality, the highs sounded relatively crisp but the lows where kind of lost. Definitive trentemoeller vibe in the beginning. I kinda get the feeling you didn't really know what you wanted the track to do to the listener at all times, and as of that didn't really spend time thinking of the purpose of each segment. I like your fx and so, those are tip top. The track could in my opinion be a killer if it got a shift more towards low freq sounds and made a bit longer with some added clicks, bells or whistle style stuff going on with lots of lots of reverb. But it sure was a nice listen, and I would really like to hear what it sounds like in a 320 kb/s version instead of the putfile stream :wink:
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

The beginning is great, the bleeps are really peaceful and enjoyable. Then, for a while, nothing happens :-/
Soundwise, it's OK (it's 2 AM, headphones time). There's only one thing I hate: the reverb on the rim shot. It just doesn't fit.
Try various echoes here or there on the bleeps maybe. Those bleeps are the track, really. They have to evolve, those evolutions will be the structure of the track. If they're static, the track is static... Carl is right when he says "you didn't really know what you wanted the track to do to the listener at all times". The listener shouldn't even have to think of "the purpose of each segment", it should be so obvious the listener should just feel it.
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
theory
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theory »

thanks for the feedback guys,i will try your advices...
my problem is that i dont have good sound speakers,and so i dont hear what i must hear :(