jay haze

slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

cyhl wrote:
peter glitch and crackle wrote:for me JAY HAZE is much easier to respect than say someone like MAGDA :shock: :shock: :shock:
do you know magda personally?
What a bullshit...

He's a leader.... :?

why do people always need leaders, it's not so hard to lead yourself....

I think Magda is one of the most down to earth people i know..so i think it's not so hard to respect her....
Elektric Salsa
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

well to be honest, i do have respect for magda, but no i don't know her personally. i also don't know jay very personally either. what i meant by that comment is that jay haze is a guy who has been out there really working hard for this genre of music. he has a lot of very real subjects to talk about and does it is an interesting way. he is an excellent producer who continues to excel at whatever he does. so what i meant in that comment was more like "jay has done soo much more for this scene than most people realize" is that better? did i mention he is also one of the best dj out there? for me if i compare him to someone like magda (which i probably shouldn't have done on this board LOL) there is more for me to grab on to with jay than magda, more for me to relate to.
if you think he is not a leader than please explain to me why you think this! it is no big mystery that he was the first to release a bunch of artists that we really love on this board! including 2 big minus artists!
another thing i don't understand here, why is everyone soo sensitive when the name magda is mentioned in any other way rather than love love love? she is a wicked dj yeah, but what else has she done? (wait, ohh she released a few totally mediocre tracks)
beau_bullet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beau_bullet »

as for MAGDA, she's achieved a lot in such a short period of time and I'm pretty sure she hasn't said her last word yet. This 'love' for Magda stems from her gigantic contribution to the scene both in terms of production and exquisite djing-techniques. 'de gustibus non disputandum est' but depreciating one artist for the sake of proving the other's domination is superficial, biased. although i've never met jay and magda personally (anyway, this 'i-know- him/her...and- you- don't- so- i- know- better' issue should not be an evaluating factor as far as music goes) i 'love' them both equally and appreciate the effort they put to keep minimal as exciting as it is now! bless!
infiltrate, corrupt, inspire and disappear...
ftc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ftc »

j-dawg's just keep'n it real :shock: :? :roll: WTF?!
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

nothing in my reaction was caused by the presence of the magda name... I would have asked you the same question for any name you would have put in that place, just because it was a very strong un-argumented comment!
;)
peter glitch and crackle wrote:well to be honest, i do have respect for magda, but no i don't know her personally. i also don't know jay very personally either. what i meant by that comment is that jay haze is a guy who has been out there really working hard for this genre of music. he has a lot of very real subjects to talk about and does it is an interesting way. he is an excellent producer who continues to excel at whatever he does. so what i meant in that comment was more like "jay has done soo much more for this scene than most people realize" is that better? did i mention he is also one of the best dj out there? for me if i compare him to someone like magda (which i probably shouldn't have done on this board LOL) there is more for me to grab on to with jay than magda, more for me to relate to.
if you think he is not a leader than please explain to me why you think this! it is no big mystery that he was the first to release a bunch of artists that we really love on this board! including 2 big minus artists!
another thing i don't understand here, why is everyone soo sensitive when the name magda is mentioned in any other way rather than love love love? she is a wicked dj yeah, but what else has she done? (wait, ohh she released a few totally mediocre tracks)
now, this is a well-argumented opinion, that's way more interesting ;)
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

peter glitch and crackle wrote:
Rochey wrote:Anyone see his bit in slices?

What a pompus dck!!!!!!!
i saw the slices dvd! no clue why you would think he is pompous because of it? i thought he came off very strong and voiced lots of truth out there. i know some people don't like to hear the truth, but i can only imagine that people who don't like this interview are ones who it strikes a chord with! maybe the leader thing might rub people the wrong way, but he did in fact change lots of things with his work and attitude and he has been a leader in this scene. i am a total fan of jays work and of jay as a person. for me JAY HAZE is much easier to respect than say someone like MAGDA :shock: :shock: :shock:
basically jay haze had one thing to talk about in that interview & that was Jay Haze.

I know it was supposed to be about him, but he showed no tact he was just I've done this this & this so everybody should love me for it. fact of the matter is the reason, (I'll use the same exmple you did) Magda is loved more is because she has this little thing we like to call modesty. I don't know her personnally ot Jay Haze so I'm just on the outside looking in, & that's how they come across to me.
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

you know it is people like this young fu-ck rochey who don't know a thing... that is exactly the reason i don't normally read threads about myself. who are you? seriously, probably some 20 year old with his head stuck really far up the ass of minus records, thats my guess. in fact i would even be willing to bet on it.
in case you don't understand how things work, let me explain to you

you work hard for many years to make things happen, you set out to make something happen and have a goal, after lots of work and money invested you reach your goal(sometimes) , when you do reach a certain level?

the people who support you like to ask you questions about that, and how it happened.
don't sit there and try to judge me like you know me because of an interview... you don't know sh-it.

you think i just sit there and talk? there is an interviewer in the room, they are the ones asking the curious questions.
i seriously don't understand the punks like you who sit there and point fingers at the dudes who are out there actually doing something! get off your internet chat boards bitch and you go and try to make some sh!t happen.... lets see how far you get !
you can bet your sweet ass if you actually do something, i will be one of the first to congratulate you, but until then fu-ck off and go to school man.
you have not a clue of my modesty- talk about subjects you know.

for all the positive people, thanks for the support, (please excuse my little tirade)in the moment i am just soo fu-ckin sick of all these internet assholes who have nothing better to do than talk sh!t on me and my friends(like alot of you guys who just talk sh!t about ricardo, get off it) the reason i come here is for good vibes, not to see myself being compared to people like magda(who i really dig as a dj btw) seriously what is the point? where will that lead?
i tell you, it will lead to more assholes talking sh!t about things they dont know about......... i was really digging on this forum for a long time, but now it seems like it is going downhill---
sampleslaya
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sampleslaya »

what a thread!
happy monday everyone :lol: