[BE] 25/03/05 TAK TIK II @ kaaiman - Antwerp

any
eEf
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[BE] 25/03/05 TAK TIK II @ kaaiman - Antwerp

Post by eEf »

SID LE ROCK aka PAN/TONE aka GRINGO GRINDER (Can) LIVE!
"If it's not Alex Smoke for next year it will be Gringo, Sid Le Rock, Pan/tone, Grinder!!! A man I fell in in love with the first second I saw him! Sleazy, interested and curious to discover! Came also to Antwerp and managed to seduce a serious Antwerp beauty in one night because he didn't have munition at first sight! He as well is not German but knows what's in their sick mind! Minimal but intelligent, building and sense for arrangments! Even Robert Wyatt came in my mind when hearing this and then we speak hero sh!t! Wiskey takes advance!" Dj Low
www.sidlerock.com

METOPE (D) LIVE!
Metope-Tracks sometimes seem as they would like to change their digital being into real flesh. Unable to reach that point they tried to imagine how it would be, if they were real, by using bit reduction processes instead of half forgotten thoughts. After years of calculations and communications with the spirit of a long forgotten king called 'Sid' they were still unsatisfied and they still didn't know how human being feels like ... they didn't even had an idea. But one day this difficult situation changed completely. Metope did some lovely, slight melancholic chords, recorded them and was going crazy about what happened: ............"my love feels digital he said"............"my digital feels love" appeared on his monitor ............
www.areal-records.com

DJ LOW (B) DJ!
'Unpredictale' was how we introduced Lowlands' chief DJ LOW, unpredictable it was on the first edition of Tak Tik. He turned minimal into maximal, the crowd followed him all the way, hands in the air, it ended up in a rave time untill midday while you can't stop at maximal effect, can you? Expect the unexpected ...
www.lowlands.be

PIPCO (B) DJ!
Pipco is the second dj from the Lowlands posse and we're glad he will make it on our second edition. On his dj-cv we see guest-appearances on 10DaysOff, Petrol, Happy, Play (Café Capital) and many others.
Studio Brussel has been broadcasting his pre-recorded dj-sets several times in the acclaimed Switch dj-files. Do you need more references? His dj-style? Minimal in core but funky as hell. Welcome on board!
www.lowlands.be

TAK TIK, a new series of minimal parties with maximal effect in the womb of underground Antwerp!

Kaaiman - Napelsstraat 57 - 2000 Antwerpen

Doors : 23h30
Fee : € 8
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

pan/tone will be the 4th time but metope is a first timer and i'm looking forward big time! :shock: :shock:
eEf
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eEf »

You said it! This sh!t rrrrrrrocks. FUEL-style!! ;)
roebin de freitas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by roebin de freitas »

wrote the date in my agenda...
guess i'll see you guys there then

metope=areal... point final
scalle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by scalle »

I'm gonna try to be there...

Missed Pan/Tone @ Recyclart, nice to see him as Sid LeRock for a change!!

It's gonna be one hell of a weekend with the Pokerflat Night on Saturdays and Stewart Walker on Sundays :twisted:
Go back to bed America, your governement is in control

www.allnighters.net
spalalaps
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spalalaps »

scalle wrote:I'm gonna try to be there...

It's gonna be one hell of a weekend with the Pokerflat Night on Saturdays and Stewart Walker on Sundays :twisted:
Actually he performed as Sid LeRock @ Recyclart 8)
((les temps ont changé))
((dépêchez-vous))
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

spalalaps wrote:
scalle wrote:I'm gonna try to be there...

Actually he performed as Sid LeRock @ Recyclart 8)

hehe, then you missed pan/tone @ recyclart yourself :mrgreen: :wink:

he played there at statik dancin as SLR but a couple of months earlier allready as p/t at a boombip label night :wink: (and for me that was his best performance :o really outstanding!!
scalle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by scalle »

Is there somebody who knows the e-mail adres of Tak Tik? (or anyone else from the organisation :wink: )
Go back to bed America, your governement is in control

www.allnighters.net