[Mnus49] Ambivalent - Ruok (EP)

- wax
LILIAN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LILIAN »

...........cause this guy made great tracks so we will show little respect .......
different and i like itttt!!!
Rouk and indencision are killer tracks and i think that those track you can feel tottaly after few times of listenin especially in the mixxx ...GREAT WORKKK!!!! this guy is on fire as i seee : )
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

riskee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by riskee »

New Guy wrote:the RUOK track reminds me alot of the detroit grand pubahs-dr bootygrabber, the edit that richie hawtin made in his de9 transitions.
thought about that one immediately aswell :)

solid release in my opinion.
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

riskee wrote:
New Guy wrote:the RUOK track reminds me alot of the detroit grand pubahs-dr bootygrabber, the edit that richie hawtin made in his de9 transitions.
thought about that one immediately aswell :)

solid release in my opinion.
Me too! :lol:
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

By the way, when is this beast out?? On Beatport especially.
LILIAN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LILIAN »

on minus site there is no information about release date ...but on soulseduction they say april!!!!!!!!
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

Jose Cabrera wrote:I am not going to name any person concrete because u just have to read back. I just say that many people at the moment just talk sht about minus and the people who release in minus cause its minus. And with this i am not saying that every minus record is the fucking bomb but i think this one yes. If u say. that this sound like typical minus, or like every minimal ep is that u didnt even hear it and this is just my point.
The 'anti hype' is also a hype... but talking about what's really important, i think it's the most interesting M-nus in a while IMHO.

Besos!
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

sorry if my comment caused some stir for some people - i didn't mean it in a bad way. i only heard a snippet @ soulseduction and thought "cool beats, cool music, not in the typical superminimal m_nus vein - but well, i'm not into that kind of lyrics (i've never been into overexcessive partying, taking drugs etc. and for me talking about that doesn't fit into dance music - but maybe i'm just too old for those things...)" and that's it - but i have no doubt about the record being rocking the house ;)