JACK COMPLEX - WIGGLE - SLIP - FREEZE - MOODY - let me know.

- music
aaron_bliss
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

JACK COMPLEX - WIGGLE - SLIP - FREEZE - MOODY - let me know.

Post by aaron_bliss »

I have four tracks up on myspace. I just threw them up last night.
"Wiggle" - is more on the full side of mnml and all about the groove.
"Slide" - is another version of wiggle but the recording sucks
"Moody" - is just that verry mnml and on the tesh side of things
"freeze" - is a test of an idea for a dj opener where the kick will flux up and down and go from a full on kick to a click - anyway - it was made with James Patrick aka JP from Secret Techno out here in mpls

the recording isnt the best - I seem to have lots of noise but at least it gives an idea as to whats going on.

I also have two live pa recordings on the main page - feel free to download all of them and give your opinion please.

thanks!
Aaron
http://www.myspace.com/jackcomplex

thanks again for your input.
MdM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MdM »

cool stuff on your space! good tracks and the 303 on the video is a great sht! on the left there is an hard sequencer? humm but i hear some reverb on the 303..all the machine go in some audio card?
aaron_bliss
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by aaron_bliss »

MdM wrote:cool stuff on your space! good tracks and the 303 on the video is a great sht! on the left there is an hard sequencer? humm but i hear some reverb on the 303..all the machine go in some audio card?
thanks bro - thanks alot.

the video is just a bit about our influence. being from the midwest and so close to detroit and chicago - our boy put that up along with the "bells" video. the gear I rememeber from that is a 606 - 303 - electribe em-1 and something else - dont remember - maybe another groove box i think.

please feel freeto comment on the tracks of the downloadable live PAs there.

thanks!!