[MINUS054] GAISER - EYE CONTACT

- wax
Sander May
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sander May »

I'm a little disappointed. Withdrawal, Wet Contents, Sightblotch and Chlorine are fine, but not quite more than that. The rest of the tracks are just boring. I'm hoping gaiser comes up with some better stuff in the future...
Minimize To Maximize!
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

bought "chlorine", the rest is nothing special for me.
ibbjamin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ibbjamin »

This is the sound of Gaiser and I like it; most of these tracks would destroy a dancefloor.
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

Eye Contact is my fav. Also got Chlorine and Withdrawal.

I'm not sure I see what the problem is with him sounding to "samey" or whatever you wanna call it. Yes a lot of tracks sound similar, but what is so bad about an artist carving out his own niche sound? You hear a Gaiser track, you know it's a Gaiser track.

IMO, the problem more likely lies with the label, as they would want to release a particular sound at a certain time. The last 15 minutes of Gaiser's set on that mix with Tractile at the end was awesome. Hard but clean and totally Gaiser. Where is that sh!t?!?!

I bet Jon's got all types of super phat bangers but Minus isn't releasing them right now for a reason...

on a semi-related note, if you buy the whole release on Beatport, it would cost you $17.43US!! What's up with that?
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

at least you get to pay in dollars, we pay in euros (same amount, but in fact that 's almost 40% more expensive) and in the UK, they pay double of you. So, stop complaining :lol:
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

PsyTox wrote:at least you get to pay in dollars, we pay in euros (same amount, but in fact that 's almost 40% more expensive) and in the UK, they pay double of you. So, stop complaining :lol:
yeah, the pricing system isnt really fair, but this topic has been fucked over and out, and i dont want to start this beatport is bla bla bla sh!t....so....yeah.
:lol:
bum-tak
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bum-tak »

so true..... :x

im glad we dont have "se EURO" in switzerland and as for beatport we have to pay in dollars which is much cheaper than £ or Euros...
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

time to get ourselves a swiss bank account, always comes in handy :twisted: :wink: