[bar25-04] Matt John - Trampolin

- wax
ri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ri »

v404 - I support your view to have your opinion, however just because you don't feel the release doesn't mean that other people won't like it.

This remix is doing something different - which is what techno is all about. If you don't like it or don't get it I pity you.

If you CAN'T get it then this would explain why Matthew Dear is a techno god the globe over and plays at gigs that you can only drool over and you are... probably not getting asked to do the same.

Great remix, the original is cool and freaked out... like most good techno, this will alienate, however will still rock the more advanced dancefloors :D
r.i.

let the music talk
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

The original is wicked; a weird sound that makes me curious and I want to hear more!

The remix is just an ugly mess.

Ahh well....

1 out of 2 ain't bad =)
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

ri wrote:This remix is doing something different - which is what techno is all about. If you don't like it or don't get it I pity you.

If you CAN'T get it then this would explain why Matthew Dear is a techno god the globe over and plays at gigs that you can only drool over and you are... probably not getting asked to do the same.
Erm.. right..
How about I go fart in a microphone and throw in some percussion? It's different so you'll probably like it, people who don't just don't get it!

But ok I guess you're right, I don't get it, at all... Sorry for not liking a track, my bad..
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

ri wrote:v404 - I support your view to have your opinion, however just because you don't feel the release doesn't mean that other people won't like it.

This remix is doing something different - which is what techno is all about. If you don't like it or don't get it I pity you.

Great remix, the original is cool and freaked out... like most good techno, this will alienate, however will still rock the more advanced dancefloors :D
:roll:

p.s. - sorry, feeling too minimal tonight.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

antonio_pt wrote:
ri wrote:v404 - I support your view to have your opinion, however just because you don't feel the release doesn't mean that other people won't like it.

:roll:

p.s. - sorry, feeling too minimal tonight.
couldn't agree more..

its the famous "how dare you criticize the productions when you're not as famous as the producer / producer at all yourself"
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

i definitely support this ep.

matt john is always quality, in one way or the other, you know...

about dear i don´t generally am extremely fond of his work, the jabberjaw stuff even the false and audion i don´t always quite like it, i don´t know, maybe my head doesn´t get every one of his ideas always.. yet i gotta say there are lots of his things i like (the suckfish ep is superb) even when it generally feels a little like noise all the time (he loves noise, he has confessed in all of his records :wink: )... all is a matter of how you play it anyway.. if the remix enters in the proper moment and in proper amount my head will bang. i know.
of course as he knows i mean no offense, is just that i felt like talking.

thanks to lutz for having played that astonishing kisses that night.
Last edited by astro on Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
zero.
puzzle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by puzzle »

This is one of the few releases I am really looking forward to. I go nuts for the original since I heard it due to this thread! It's all your fault, aaaaah.

Must .... have ......record.... :mrgreen:
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

When will this be out??