- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

primevil wrote:
Celltek wrote:
primevil wrote: he means his set at Fabric for the Minus 10? I’ll be there for sure, sounds intriguing……
What happened here?
?
I misread your post.. dyslexia, what can i say :D
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

primevil wrote:I best bring the shoulder pads and knee guards ready for a central spot in room 1 then!
LOL, yeah. Its gonna be tight in there... not looking forward to that. The first few hours will be impossible to enjoy.
What exactly did he say about the fabric event? Havent heard anything.
elzian
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by elzian »

anyone can reupload all the m-nus ''event''?
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

miniMAL_420 wrote:
primevil wrote:I best bring the shoulder pads and knee guards ready for a central spot in room 1 then!
LOL, yeah. Its gonna be tight in there... not looking forward to that. The first few hours will be impossible to enjoy.
your right, it's always better at like 7am when all the faithful are there to rock out for the last few ours, with enough space to bust some shapes :D

on the show the guy was asking rich about his plans for production and also if he is deciding to bring back plastikman live at any point. he said production wise he's still concentrating on helping develop his fellow minus artists in their projects and can't rem exactly what he said about plastikman live, but from what i gathered, he didnt seem too interested in bringing back any live thing in the near future. but thats when he mentioned his performance plans this year by saying something along the lines of, what he plans to do with his artist/dj performance this year he hopes will completely remove the turntable aspect, and he said thats being showcased in 2 week - so must be Fabric!

I so hope this is true as I havent been that impressed with his dj peformances for the last year so hopefully he has something cool up his sleeve!
Snows
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snows »

Thanks for the links to the audio here guys! this sounds interesting, cant wait to catch the tenth birthday here in london! just another 9 sleeps away :lol:
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

primevil wrote:
miniMAL_420 wrote:
your right, it's always better at like 7am when all the faithful are there to rock out for the last few ours, with enough space to bust some shapes :D

on the show the guy was asking rich about his plans for production and also if he is deciding to bring back plastikman live at any point. he said production wise he's still concentrating on helping develop his fellow minus artists in their projects and can't rem exactly what he said about plastikman live, but from what i gathered, he didnt seem too interested in bringing back any live thing in the near future. but thats when he mentioned his performance plans this year by saying something along the lines of, what he plans to do with his artist/dj performance this year he hopes will completely remove the turntable aspect, and he said thats being showcased in 2 week - so must be Fabric!

I so hope this is true as I havent been that impressed with his dj peformances for the last year so hopefully he has something cool up his sleeve!
I've just listened that piece and dont hear Richie saying anything about Fabric.. Nor doing anything special in 2 weeks.. He wants to replace turntables but thats just a concept. Dont expect anything super-special at Fabric!!
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

I now quote Richie:
Now I'm working on my next performance, what will be... ehm i hope so, get rid of turntables. So thats more a step to live performance. Everybody at minus are searching what they doing musicly and their performance. Jon and I where talking today, and he's working on his live performance. He's go's back out next week, with new loops and new idea's, so its eh.. everything is continuing. (....) And thats the main goal, we're having fun and all togheter. So.. And speaking off al together (...) tonight is Konrads birthday and we are having a party (...)

Nothing about two weeks, fabric etcetra. ;)
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

re.vise wrote:I now quote Richie:
Now I'm working on my next performance, what will be... ehm i hope so, get rid of turntables. So thats more a step to live performance. Everybody at minus are searching what they doing musicly and their performance. Jon and I where talking today, and he's working on his live performance. He's go's back out next week, with new loops and new idea's, so its eh.. everything is continuing. (....) And thats the main goal, we're having fun and all togheter. So.. And speaking off al together (...) tonight is Konrads birthday and we are having a party (...)

Nothing about two weeks, fabric etcetra. ;)
No, he just said his performance starts in 2 weeks.
Glad to hear Gaiser's got sum new stuff he could be interesting to hear...