RPR Live at Session Club 29-11-2007

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

anyone know the tune at 110 mins? reminds me of losoul but ive had a listen through loads of losoul tunes and couldnt find it. maybe im on the wrong track. if anyone can help... :D
klarrr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by klarrr »

up for the tracklist :)
MichaelF
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MichaelF »

amazing can't wait to here it

p.s. i got to meet raresh last month and was there when we was spinning tunes and he has got a wide knowledge of past tunes, he loves the record label strictly rhythm
blockup

Post by blockup »

MichaelF wrote:amazing can't wait to here it

p.s. i got to meet raresh last month and was there when we was spinning tunes and he has got a wide knowledge of past tunes, he loves the record label strictly rhythm
Where?
MichaelF
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MichaelF »

danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

MichaelF wrote:Below in Birmingham :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJkoSRyNt8I
i was at that party, in fact im actually in that video (im not gonna say where tho :wink:) they were on superb form that night, played some really nice tunes! i can't remember the last time ive been that excited by a line up in birmingham, and i didnt think thered be anything that good for a long time, the i turned round and saw a poster for sven vath, audion and green velvet at q club on 3rd may. my 21st on 5th, can't think of a better way to celebrate :D
MichaelF
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MichaelF »

it was the best music ive ever heard in a uk club thats not fabric, there were amazing

Jamie Jones on new year was pretty cool too (hes back on the last sat of june)

That Q Club line up is nice, but I'm gonna be going to Manchester that night for Villalobos, Raresh and Josh Wink :)
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

thats a pretty sick line up, villalobos is playing in dublin with loco dice on 3rd too (i think, if not certainly that weekend), loads of my mates are going, was really tempted but im pretty hard up for cash at the mo :( i saw him at fabric a couple of weeks ago and thought that would compensate, but all its done is make me wish i was going to see him even more :roll: ive never had the pleasure of catching vath as yet tho, and ive been wanting to for years!!!! should be a good party :D