Don't buy at http://www.thomann.de/

- ask away
puReDLX
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by puReDLX »

thomann.de is by far the best online shop i know. ordered stuff there many times, never had problems. they deliver fast and besides thomann.de is quite cheap. so this might be an individual case.
myspace.com/marceloelke
Frankfurt - Berlin - Bremen
Alphajuno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alphajuno »

Thomann are the best and usually the cheapest in Europe.

Everything i have recieved has been really well packaged, dispatched quickly and ive never had any problems with them.

I wouldnt think twice about ordering from them.
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

i have friends that have bought stuff from thomann, and they've ben happy with them ..

personally i prefer musicstore.de, and i always order by telephone, like to talk to a real person ... :wink:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

MarkA wrote:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
Mollin wrote:Hmm strange, i have always heard good stuff about Thomann.de .. but this makes me Not want to order stuff from them ..

Do you guys have any experience from decks.de? you know where you can buy vinyl's and Dj stuff etc.?

I have plans for ordering some technics turntables from them (Decks.de) but it makes me unsure when i hear things like this Thomann case.
Id recommend htfr.com...
you fucking what? :lol:
biggest bunch of cowboys going
Yeh they are a bit dodgy in a 'wobbly set' kind of way, but ive bought loads of gear from there and never had a problem, even in the case of repair returns etc...

The records are wank though...
Eylius
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Eylius »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
Mollin wrote:Hmm strange, i have always heard good stuff about Thomann.de .. but this makes me Not want to order stuff from them ..

Do you guys have any experience from decks.de? you know where you can buy vinyl's and Dj stuff etc.?

I have plans for ordering some technics turntables from them (Decks.de) but it makes me unsure when i hear things like this Thomann case.
Id recommend htfr.com...
Hehe, I don't. I ordered some vinyl from them awhile ago and they told me I was purchasing with a stolen credit card, after that was sorted I recieved the 5 records I ordered a month later. yay....
otomatix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by otomatix »

Do you guys have any experience from decks.de?

I ordered some vinyl at decks and always was very pleased with the service.
For hardware I go to stores from now on.

For the rest of you thomann lovin dudes.
I hope all keeps on going well for you, cause ones it turns ugly you don't get the service you deserve imo
Mollin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mollin »

Yes, perhaps that's the smartest thing to do .. but the thing is, you can save a lot of money just by ordering stuff from the internet, like Thomann :] but eeeeeehh .. wtf! =D We are all rich people!
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

Mollin wrote:
Yes, perhaps that's the smartest thing to do .. but the thing is, you can save a lot of money just by ordering stuff from the internet, like Thomann :] but eeeeeehh .. wtf! =D We are all rich people!
Good to know that im rich :lol:

just wanted to mantion novamusik.com
great service and both times ive ordered from them it took less than a week to get here.