Dj Konte aka loop.thief

- free art
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

there is no reason to blame anybody...

this can happen by accident, techn is based on samples and there is no-one who never used any illegal samples in a way...

with the next release people has to fill out a registration form to make sure they are able to read the license agreement and stuff like this...

as long as we keep on releasing loop releases people will use it unfortunately for productions too

since i started the project people send me lots of tracks using the loops already BUT nobody send me any DJ set including the loops although this was the original idea...
davidovitch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by davidovitch »

hello guys,

i'm so sorry for this release, it has been removed yesterday.
i didn't know that theses samples were under creatives commons licences.
they are so many samples available now...

i just use them for this live one time and never for my tracks productions.
you can listen another live from us on beatport or on my website (open sessions)
it is completely clean.

Sorry to to sebastien and produkt artists
to konpiuta
and to you all
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

sebastianh wrote: since i started the project people send me lots of tracks using the loops already BUT nobody send me any DJ set including the loops although this was the original idea...
It's pretty silly to realise that we put music or something out there for a specific use and then we wake up realising that there's something going in the way we least expected. Perhaps the only important point is to embrace creativity which happen in the least controlled way. You know, The guys at Roland never thought that building a tb-303 would result in acid trance...
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

good point too JP

of course there is a way to use the loops in productions too. the people just should ask for it if they are allowed to do it, thats all. we only wanna know whats going on with our stuff. sounds only fair... of course we expected that people are using it and as long as we do itthere will be people out there using them. as long as they ask before releasing it its ok...
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

sebastianh wrote: since i started the project people send me lots of tracks using the loops already BUT nobody send me any DJ set including the loops although this was the original idea...
i know someone who is working on. about 100 loops in 26 min. he just need some time to end the work. :wink:
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

sebastianh wrote:good point too JP

of course there is a way to use the loops in productions too. the people just should ask for it if they are allowed to do it, thats all. we only wanna know whats going on with our stuff. sounds only fair... of course we expected that people are using it and as long as we do itthere will be people out there using them. as long as they ask before releasing it its ok...
I gave up on playing the internet policeman regarding the Archipel samples. I found people like Funk d'Void using them without giving us a notice. At that point, it was clear that samplepacks would no longer be public, that's the only thing we can do. Keep it for the people you can trust if you want control over it. Otherwise, let it go. You'll sleep better at night.
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sonny- »

Sebastian h wrote:
since i started the project people send me lots of tracks using the loops already BUT nobody send me any DJ set including the loops although this was the original idea...
i actually used them at some performances & people started asking track id's from the tracks.. i'll record a mixset after my exams when i get all the time to focus on my music... didn't think you guys would have the time to listen to the people who would use them since they're loads of people who use them..

as for me i would never use complete bass, synth or any other loop samples except for maybe some small percussion from other artists, i work forever on samples to get them sound just the way i want them to sound.. only use other peoples work in my sets..[/url]
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

to pheek: so true, i just came to this point... thanks my friend