mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Dope track 8)
Fokko
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fokko »

minimalimpossible wrote:I loved the track and the mood fit with the theme Ghosttown up until the flute came in. That threw me off a bit. I would have expected something sinister or spooky instead of something so light. Other than that it's a fantastic track.
I think the oppsoite, do more with the flute, and lose the ghost thing... I think the flute and accompanying drums are really cool, ghost thing is a bit cheesy...
Fokko
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fokko »

minimalimpossible wrote:I loved the track and the mood fit with the theme Ghosttown up until the flute came in. That threw me off a bit. I would have expected something sinister or spooky instead of something so light. Other than that it's a fantastic track.
I think the oppsoite, do more with the flute, and lose the ghost thing... I think the flute and accompanying drums are really cool, ghost thing is a bit cheesy...
Adrian Kiliszek
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Adrian Kiliszek »

Wow.
Bassline work perfect with drumline. Backrounds effect set up on perfect volume balance.Groove put "punch" in to this track.
Just flute doesn't sound good for me as well.
This is great material to be one of the best track on mnml but I missed something in this track.Definetly I don't like flute.Maybe you can change it with some different ethnic/asian instrument/sounds:)
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

loved it, til the flute.
Lebens
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lebens »

Thnx everybody!

I will try to change the flute or replace it with some ethic/asian instruments:)
or maybe a with good vocal? has anybody got other options for me?
Musik ist das Licht ihres Lebens!

www.myspace.com/koenlebens
Profiler
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Profiler »

wicked track mate, some great big reverbs, sounds really well balanced, bass, kick, & snare really keep it driving til the end, great stuff
Misko
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Misko »

doop!! I agry with fokko. the flute gives it more atmoshere and do more with that!! and fck the asian stuff :lol: its not chineze music its f#cking techno...
en de mastering is fucking goed, hoe de fck doe je dat man??

www.myspace.com/klikomisko