[Einmaleins 035] Dilo - Question Ep Remix

- wax
benjos
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Einmaleins 035] Dilo - Question Ep Remix

Post by benjos »

The series of remixes on previous releases of Einmaleins is being continued and this time under the microscope of Istanbul Tolga Fidan (Vakant) and Argentinas Jorge Savoretti (Esperanza) is the “Questions EP” by Dilo. On the A side Tolga Fidan`s interpretetion is a tight minimal-house track that is grooving and rolling all 14 minutes !!!. On the B side, Jorge Savoretti gives us his individual point of view on the tracks components.Three tracks that can make the dancefloor shake.Dont miss this wonderful record !!!
samples
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

sounds great :D
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

This whole record is absolutely smaaaaashing.. but Tolga's remix is mind-altering goodness... Tolga's on TOP form here.. big uuuups to everyone involved.. :twisted:
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

BOMB! both remixes are amazing!
funzion
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by funzion »

tolga´s remix is SUPERB
:)

jorge´s mixes are nice too

congratzzzzzzzzz

a.
minimalimpossible
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimalimpossible »

Love Jorge's Mix.
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

out now! decks and word and sound.

more feedback:
Apendics Shuffle(Adjunct/Orac): “Man - this is a great release!specially the a side...whew!”

BIG SHOT (USA): “Continuing the tradition of uber-long tweaky minimal jams, this installation falls close to the tree offering 14 minute mixes full of headstrong beats. Fusing the ambient noise of a public place with light chords, tribal drum hits and elongated string embraces, the development is slow but rewarding. Designed to gain steam over time and add little bits of fun moment by moment, this evolving soundscape is full of surprises yet balanced enough to predict the changes. Not really intended to knock the crowd’s socks off, this installation would work perfect as a late night transition or a house to techno conversion. Praxis”

Dj Misk (AltroVerso / Italy): “three special tracks her. i like the robotic style on jorge savoretti remix. the tolga fidan remix is heady. altroverso playlist.”

Efdemin (Dial): “I like the Jorge Savoretti rmx. a perfect tool for the later set.”

Jeremy P.Caulfield(Dumb Unit): “ This is great .. Thanks .. Tolga goes dark dirty sticky musty man .. ! ”

Jesse rose (Frontroom): “great for the club.”

Kasper (Esperanza): “BOMB! both remixes are amazing!”

Laurent Garnier (F-Com): “i like the 3 tracks in there nice deep and tripy will play”

Lee Smith IDJ Magazine (UK): “Tolga Fidan's mix for me...sophisticated post-minimal in finest style.”

Mathias Kaden (Freude am Tanze: “i really really like both remixes.....;-)”

Mike Shannon (Cynosure, Wagon: “Another great EP from the Einmaleins family! Jorge saves the day here and gives you some smoking tools too... muy bueno! ”

Phillip Wolgast(Kompass): “Great Record, specially the "San Pedro" Rmx is an absolutely psychedelic journey. This is going to let the sun shine in any kind of piano-bar around the globe ;)

Sebo K (Mobilee): “nice one. will play.”

Shadi Megallaa ( Tic Tac Toe): “This whole record is absolutely smaaaaashing.. but Tolga's remix is mind-altering goodness... Tolga's on TOP form here.. big uuuups to everyone involved.. ”

Someone Else (Foundsound): “Someone Else (Foundsound): Thanks man! All of it is good! i plan to play the a side a lot.”

Stefan Goldmann (Macro): “I like the Tolga Fidan remix.”
ostrich
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ostrich »

Tolga's remix is fantastic, great job fellas.
13 PERCENT - Montreal
Upcoming Dates:

5.13 | Anthony Collins
6.05 | Function (Sandwell District) & Guest TBA
7.01 | 3 year anniversary!