battery&cubase

- ask away
theory
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

battery&cubase

Post by theory »

hi all, i have a question for cubase users, i bought cubase 4. 1 week ago,
i'm using battery3 for drums, but the problem is that i can't get how to putt every cell to a separate channel? so kick on one hihat on 2 etc...

2 years ago i knew how to do it but i forgot because i used pro tools till now.
I found a topic related to mine but with logic explanation, and is similar to pro tools so it did not helped me...

thnx
play minimal-live maximal

www.myspace.com/rewrited
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: battery&cubase

Post by victorgonzales »

theory wrote:hi all, i have a question for cubase users, i bought cubase 4. 1 week ago,
i'm using battery3 for drums, but the problem is that i can't get how to putt every cell to a separate channel? so kick on one hihat on 2 etc...

2 years ago i knew how to do it but i forgot because i used pro tools till now.
I found a topic related to mine but with logic explanation, and is similar to pro tools so it did not helped me...

thnx
Ther should be an option for outputs or something In battery. When You select how many steroe and mono channels in the options they automatically pop up on the cubase mixer.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

probably something to do with multiple outputs when you load battery.
acos1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by acos1 »

select the cell itself and in the bottom right hand corner theres an option under the volume control to select which of batterys channels you would like the cell to output thru
Signal Code Records interview. - http://mntothat.com/scr-interview/

Mix - http://vaiwuu.notlong.com
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

acos1 wrote:select the cell itself and in the bottom right hand corner theres an option under the volume control to select which of batterys channels you would like the cell to output thru
Yep E read your question wrong. I though you were asking how to creat more channels.
theory
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theory »

i know how to do it in battery but i hear sound only when the cells r on master, when i change to 3/4 5/6 or to mono 3 , 4 ...i have no sound, and nothing pops up on the mixer when do that...
i dont think is a bug because everything else i working...so there must be another way....

www.myspace.com/rewrited
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

theory wrote:i know how to do it in battery but i hear sound only when the cells r on master, when i change to 3/4 5/6 or to mono 3 , 4 ...i have no sound, and nothing pops up on the mixer when do that...
i dont think is a bug because everything else i working...so there must be another way....
Look in the "vst instruments" folder, all the outputs will be in there
theory
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theory »

[/quote]Look in the "vst instruments" folder, all the outputs will be in there[/quote]
this is the problem, there is no other outputs except the master one...

www.myspace.com/rewrited