[kraut03] taban hayes - aqua royale ep

- free art
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

sebastianh wrote:nobody else gave a feedback on this release yet? these original tracks are really nice although they are not "minimal" in the way most of the people understand it...
i love the original tracks and the work suz and marko did is great aswell... and no need to talk about this cool hip hop remix by haltungsschaden...

... just cool music...
dont forget your rmx, which was my favorite actually!

it is a beautiful release, and i hope that people get to experience it - and for no other reason other than to feel damn good when these songs are playing.

xx
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Thought i already replied to this?! well.. solid stuff here, loving all the tracks, i definately support this fully.. Definately need more ear cleansing these days, keep things fresh.. Nice work Krautians.. :!:
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Haltungsschaden for me! Killer!
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

awesome release! the originals are soo great! like em much :)
coconut crunch and street light barbie is wonderful! naa what do i say.
all are wonderful ;)

markos remix! beautiful! as always. :)
haltungsschaden!!! yeah! awesome! (i normally dont like german hip hop. but this is awesome work! and awesome lyrics!respect!)
sebastians remix! wuuu massive! great job! like the kind of "deepness" in your soundwork.
and finally. suz ;) pure funkyness. love it!

thx much to all the involved artists and to krautshop for this awesome release. big respect! for everytime high quality releases!