Sono question

- ask away
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Sono question

Post by ewinz »

Hi, with a dj friend we will buy a house and we will take our hardware. He have 2turntables, 1 dj mixer, 1 macbook, 1 serato. Ive got a macbook, an uc33, a midi keyboard. The question is here, We have to buy 2 monitors or a mixer and speakers ? thanks, sorry for my english 8)
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I don't understand. I think your better off writing it again in french. i'm sure someone will be able to help.
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

When we have a lot of stuff, what is the best buy : 2 active monitors or a mixer with speakers? :)
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

you said you had a mixer...
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

a dj mixer (berhinger djx750)
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JonasEdenbrandt »

i don't get it.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i think i get you now. Do you mean active monitors or amplifier and speakers? i'd say go for active monitors. Also get a new mixer but that more because i don't like the berhinger ;)
ArhiteK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ArhiteK »

Well, if You need to hear audio from more sources then your DJ mixer can handle, you will need some kind of additional mixer.

So, You actually have two choices to make:

1. What speakers/monitors? - active or passive. In case of passive option, you will need to buy some kind of amplifier.

2. Mixer or no mixer? - how many sound sources You will use...

All in all, buy active monitors, try to connect everything, and see what do you miss. Then learn a bit of music technology basics, learn a bit of english, and try again with some questions...