[TLM025] Rift - Indigo w/remixes - out now!

- only
thoughtless
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TLM025] Rift - Indigo w/remixes - out now!

Post by thoughtless »

Thoughtless Music presents...

TLM025: RIFT - Indigo
With remixes from Knowing Looks & T.O.W.M.F.

Following his sublime 'Bottom Breathing' EP and releases for his own Vellum imprint, Florida's Rift presents yet another collection of uniquely intricate tech-house compositions. Launching with the dub techno hypnosis of 'Surface Patterns', it's evident we're in for a deep immersion. Toronto's Knowing Looks has been gaining serious momentum with support from Magda, Richie Hawtin and other heavy hitters, and his remix affirms the well-deserved attention with its rolling undercurrent and jagged percussion. 'Indigo Part 1' is full of mystery, fusing minor key synthetics with propulsive rhythms and eerie atmospheres, while 'Indigo Part 2' sees Rift's melodic elements brought to the fore with a narrative arrangement underscored by acidic low-end tendencies and inventive sound design. Rift's collaboration with the inimitable Habersham as T.O.W.M.F. closes out the EP with a pulsating, slow-burning big room mix that demands full volume well before the bassline even drops. Night falls: watch out for the Rift...

01. Surface Patterns
02. Surface Patterns – Knowing Looks Remix
03. Indigo Pt. 1
04. Indigo Pt. 2
05. Indigo Pt. 2 – T.O.W.M.F. Remix

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT - but don't just take our word for it...

“I'm really into 'Indigo Pt. 2 (T.O.W.M.F. Remix)' - will rock that one out for sure.” - ALEXI DELANO, Plus 8

“What a great package, all the mixes are top drawer and 'Indigo Pt. 2' is ace!” - NICK WARREN, Way Out West

“First-class dance electronica, big release!” - PABLO BOLIVAR, Regular

“The T.O.W.M.F. remix is nice.” - SOMEONE ELSE, Foundsound

“Very nice! Thanks for sending!” - NICK HOLDER, DNH

“Really dig 'Surface Patterns' - will fit well in my sets. Thanks!” - ADULTNAPPER, Audiomatique

“Once again, another Thoughtless Music release that's too rock solid to pick favorites. All here are top quality! Full support - thanks for this!” - DEREK PLASLAIKO, Spectral

“Yes, T.O.W.M.F. remix – this is the one for me. Cool trippy beat plus interesting arrangement and sounds.” - MATHIAS SCHAFFHAUSER, Ware

“Nice EP, will play!” - LAURENT GARNIER, F-Comm

“I like this release – dope sounds and very groovy feel.” - LUCAS RODENBUSH, E.B.E. Audio

“Wicked – T.O.W.M.F. remix is ace!” - CHRIS FORTIER, EQ Grey

“Love the Indigo parts; nice remix from T.O.W.M.F. too - support from me for sure!” - FINE CUT BODIES, MR2

“Support - Rift is always one of my favorites!” - JASON SHORT, C.O.T.K.

“Loving the dubby deepness, all about this kind of sound - full support! 'Surface Patterns' & 'Indigo Pt. 2' are our favorites here, much love!” - SIGNAL DELUXE, Persona

“Another incredible release from Rift. He's on a tear!” - ALLAND BYALLO, Liebe Detail

“Wow, what a sick release. Best I've heard from Rift and proper that it's on Thoughtless. Thanks so much, can't wait to play these.” - JASON WOHLSTADTER, Proton

“Very tight production work, great deep EP. 'Indigo Pt. 1' and the Knowing Looks remix are my picks. Thanks!” - MARC COTTERELL, Siteholder Uncut

“All excellent work. Very heady, funky and a sweet touch of darkness.” - JESSE SOMFAY, Archipel

“Amazing work from Rift as usual! Like the remixes too, but the originals are my favorites. 'Surface Patterns' is my fave for sure. Nice chords and groove!” - KENNETH SCOTT, Nightlight

“Liking all the originals, especially Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 of 'Indigo'. The T.O.W.M.F. remix is super nice as well and grew on me quickly!” - JAMES TEEJ, Rebirth

“Excellent deep patterns.” - KARRI O., Resopal

So take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT!

thoughtlessmusic.com
myspace.com/thoughtlessdigital