Bombis009 Hijacker - Goov 2 EP Out Exclusive on Beatport!!!

- only
Bombis_Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Bombis009 Hijacker - Goov 2 EP Out Exclusive on Beatport!!!

Post by Bombis_Records »

Release Date: 3rd August 2009 Exclusive on Beatport

Hijacker is known for his searing techno cuts, which boast deep, groovy bass lines and mind-bending FX, Hijacker has already carved quite a niche for himself.

Involved in music for more than 20+ years, the London-based producer/DJ has experienced major highs and kudos for his work, both as a collaborator and as a solo artist. Hijacker is an old pro when it comes to spinning and making music, and has produced a slew of tracks over the years, working under various monikers and aliases.

Namely under the guises of Megalon, Underground Science, Spectra, I.F, High Science, as well as his main nom de plume. Hijacker has had releases on various labels including: Mr C’s Plink Plonk, R&S Records & Studio !K7 to name a few.

Expect the unexpected on this original score, as it makes you do exactly what the title suggests.

And guess what else we have in store?

Fellow head honcho Paul Donton comes out of hiding (well that thing we call a lab at least) to give another interpretation of his Eviltron moniker. Expect some real deep feistiness. Remember the Mangloid? Well this is going to be interesting.

And then finally (if that was not enough)

For this special release we also invite the one and only Bushwacka!
I don’t think I need to explain too much about what we are going to get from one of the most prestigious underground artists.
The Olmeto co owner sure knows how to produce quality tracks and remixes, from his stuff on End Recordings, Oblong and Plank, right through till now.
You always know from the moment you get it in your hand (or virtual drive) what to expect.

All in all another set of delicious underground cuts coming from the Bombis troops.

Hernan Cattaneo - Donton mix for me
Tyler Staduis - Dark & perfect soundtrack to zone out to playing DOOM.
Anderson Noise - I really like Bushwacka! Remix!!
Anil Chawla - Really liking the Donton Eviltron Mix
Anthony Pappa - I like the "Original Mix" and the "Bushwacka! Mix".
Terry Francis - like the original. nice acid groove

As well as support from: Nic Fancuilli, Sarah Main, DJ Aldrin, Dave Mothersole, Rob Pearson, Harold Heath, Axwell, Rhythm Code, Desyn Masiello, Dave Robertson, Trevor Rockcliffe, Andrew Duke and many many more!
Dave Brennan & Paul Donton
Bombis Records
www.bombisrecords.com
www.myspace.com/bombisrecords