Forums for teens

- open
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

check for forums related to teen tv series like Gossip Girl, the new Melrose Place, the new Beverly Hills 90210, Superman's Smallville, etc.. shouldn't be too hard i guess.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Nice research project.

Are you looking at forums worldwide or in the US?
I think each country has an influential blog or forum that is driving the internet consensus within that country. If you are looking at worldwide i'd say that 4chan.org is the spearhead of the worlds online communities.

They are responsible for most of the more popular online meme's like rickrolling, lolcats and many more. Check out the Time 100 most influential people and you'll find, moot, who is the forum founder at the top.

Here is an example of the sh!t they get up to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
sherman
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sherman »

Umm, wouldn't myspace and facebook be the two obvious first looks? (serious suggestion btw)
-- sherman
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

Christian punk rock forums. :lol:
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

A lot of helpful replies, thanks guys!

Oh and about Paedophile jokes,

:lol:

edit: @celltek, i'm more interested in communities which have members from all over the world. 4chan was what came to my mind at first, but I think that there a lot of users of a different age cohort. That would possibly distort the results.
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

netlog is a worldwide community if i remember correctly.
lots of youngsters.
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Celltek wrote:Here is an example of the sh!t they get up to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
That's 420chan, not 4chan. 420chan had the invasion board.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

New Guy wrote: edit: @celltek, i'm more interested in communities which have members from all over the world. 4chan was what came to my mind at first, but I think that there a lot of users of a different age cohort. That would possibly distort the results.
In that case i'd say youtube and facebook.

@christlewis my bad