[sOMbOM - sb011] Gerard - sensora (26.11.09)

- only
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[sOMbOM - sb011] Gerard - sensora (26.11.09)

Post by G3rard »

Just thought id do a bit of self advertisement for once.

This is my first full release on my friends sOMbOM label. The original is a skippy house track building and changing over 12 mins and the remix takes the main sample and creates a solid 7 minute house groove.

Its currently out on all the usual download stores Beatport, Juno etc. but if any of you mnml regulars would like a demo copy send us a PM and I'll sort you out : )

Here's the promo sheet....

Gerard - sensora

Mae sOMbOM yn hynod falch o groesawu Gerard i’w corlan gyda Sensora, ei trac cyntaf i’r label. Cychwynodd taith Gerard rhai blynyddoedd yn ol fel dj, ochr yn ochr ac enwau mawrion megis Ivan Smagghe, Craig Richards, Agoria a Silicone Soul ond bellach mae’n swyno’n clustiau a’i ffurfiau unigryw ac arloesol ei hun ar gerddoriaeth electroneg. Gydag ychwanegiad rmx Dudley Strangeways mae Sensora yn wledd i’r synhwyrau ac yn siwr o selio statws Gerard fel un o dalentau newydd a chyffrous sOMbOM.

sOMbOM are pleased to welcome Gerard on board with this his debut release for the label. His musical journey began some years ago djing alongside the likes of Ivan Smagghe, Craig Richards, Agoria and Silicone Soul, before taking his finely tuned ears into the studio to bring us his own unique take on the ever evolving field of electronic music. His first offering “House Of Horrors” was embraced by French electronic label "Kill The DJ" with an exclusive release on the labels compilation “On Prend Les Mêmes Et On Recommence!”. Resident Advisor called "House Of Horrors" a “monstrous techno beast “ but on Sensora we take a glimpse at the calmer side to Gerards production. More maticulous than monstrous, Sensora certainly proves he’s no one trick pony: A great addition to sOMbOM’s blossoming roster and sure to crossover, coupled with Dudley Strangeways' rmx this is a surefire feast for the senses.

RELEASE INFORMATION:
Artist/Title: Gerard / sensora
Catalogue No.: sb011
Label: sOMbOM
Format: wav. mp3
Distribution: PIAS
Barcode:5051083048835
Release Date Digital: 16/11/2009
Release Date Physical: n/a
Track Listing:
A. sensora - 11:00
B. sensora - Dudley Strangeways rmx - 7:45

Feedback
Nice and deep atmosphere ..will play in the mix - Laurent Garnier

Another fine release. really like the original mix. moody! thanks - Stryke

sensora original mix -amazing melodies - DJ Sossa (DC10)

The Original Was the Pick For Me Here - MrCenzo (Glidescope/Plastic City Guess)

This is wicked stuff. Love both versions. Groovy as hell. - Darran Nugent (Aruba/Elevation)