[SIND003] - Various artists - Chill & Grill Vol. 1

- only
Zergon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[SIND003] - Various artists - Chill & Grill Vol. 1

Post by Zergon »

Chill & Grill Vol.1

Soul Industries is proud to present exception to our catalogue, the product which came out from long term cooperation and collaboration with one of the leading underground dance music events management from Slovenia, Synaptic crew. The Chill & Grill features 11 amazingly diverse pieces of electronic music. Beside highly appreciated artists like Anders Ilar, Aeroc and Forceback it introduces talented fresh artists like Jovan and Organon into the play. The compilation includes broad range of musical styles in deep house, micro house, tech house, dub step, dub techno and is additionally spiced with home listening, experimental electronica and chill out. The purpose of Chill & Grill Compilation is to include and connect diverse quality music and artists who participate on Synaptic Events.

Enjoy the Synaptic wandering and visit us on:
www.myspace.com/soul-industries
www.myspace.com/synapticcrew
www.synaptic.cc

Synaptic is thankful to all artists who contributed the tracks.

Chill & Grill Vol. 1 on BEATPORT

Tracklist:

1. Symann – Phases In Steem (Chill Out, Ambient, Electronica)
2. Anders Ilar – Rain In All Familiar Places (Chill out, Ambient, Electronica, IDM)
3. Aeroc – I Ran (Dubstep, Electronica, IDM)
4. Forceback – Stepin Up (Dubstep, Electronica, IDM)
5. Mesec & Freeverse – Growl Masta (Dubstep)
6. Heim & Jones – Cycles (Micro, Deep House)
7. Jovan – Wreck Chord (Micro House)
8. The Messenger – Show Me (Deep House)
9. Symann – Flight Across An Inch (Deep Tech House)
10. Organon – In Speciem (Techno, Dub Techno)
11. Andreas Josifovski – Sunday Afternoon (Chill out, Ambient, Deep House)

Label: Soul Industries
Release Name: Chill & Grill Vol.1
Artists: V.A.
Catalogue Number: SIND003
Release Date: 31. December 2009

Some feedbacks:

GORJE HEWEK "Hello, Thank You! Anders Ilar is my favorite."

PAUL SOOME/ANTELIA (8 bit records) "Cheers for the promo package! Organon`s track is nice."

MR JONES(Disclosure Project/Plastic City/Elevation..) "I like the Anders Ilar track a lot…I also like the Aeroc track a lot too."

NERMAL (Etoka/Soul Industries) "Amazin VA stuff!!!All tracks are really unique, but I'll play Heim & Jones-Cycles, Jovan-Wreck Chord, Organon-In Speciem ! These three tracks are my favourites!"

ZUAT- ZU (Sophisticate Recordings/Etoka) "Thanks for he promo, I love it all traces, My favourite tracks for order are: Organon, Cycles, Show me, Wreck chord, but all tracks are great!! Really nice compilation J Great work guys!!"

HELLY LARSON (Sensual Touch/Shayan/Soul Industries) "Hi! Thanks for the promo! Nice tracks, my favorites are Organon, The Messenger and Jovan! Fat!!"

CHRISTOS FOURKIS (Solid Fabric Recordings..) "Hey Guys,Thanks for this compilation. I really like that......i keep in my bag this:) Thanks"

PATRIK ZIGON (Puzzle Traxx, Highgrade) "Interesting compliation with loads of styles..like it!"

AMDJS Radio Show "Thank you very much for this promo! Hooray! It's really nice to hear at last this "favorite track all the time" from your list. Yes! "Anders Ilar – Rain In All Familiar Places" is amazing! Would like to play it on our lounge sets. Also we really like "The Messenger – Show Me". Great track! Thank you for that!"

ETHYL (Tsuba/Freerange) "Mental! But a nice listen nonetheless."

ALEX G (Deep Inside Radio Show) "Awesome! Thank You!"

DA FUNK (Acryl Music/Pacha/Elevation) "Thanks for this. My favourites are Josifovski, The Messenger, Organon and Heim & Jones up here! basically: the deep house tracks! quality as always. will play!"

DEMARCO ELECTRONIC PROJECT (Deep Class Records) "Excellent release. So finest, sophisticated, beauty and diverse sounds in this fantastic compilation. Our favourites are Growl Masta, Show Me and Sunday Afternoone. As ussual the art cover is excellent!!!. Full support!"