Horror Movies

- open
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

Johnny Frontera wrote:Clive Barker stuff

-hellraiser 1 and 2 are fantastic, all the trip behind the movie, cuz the dont show all on it the book is fantastic very sick. also theres a movie called "nightbreed" jejeje good stuff too not gore but the characters are cool........anything from this guy is fantastic.

- Rob Zombie Stuff also Great.

- Robert Rodriguez movies :D

-Dia de la Bestia (day of the beast) a spanish movie about a priest triying to stop the birth of the antichrist

-Highway to Hell

also theres a movie called "veneno para las hadas" i took my side project name from that movie, its about 2 little girls that are triying to make a poison to kill fairies, one of the little girls is supposed to be a 200 year old witch its a cult movie in mexico.
yeah, el dia de la bestia, also perdita durango is nice, but no really horror, ... kind of natural born killers or else ...
sick director ... :)
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

Johnny Frontera wrote:Clive Barker stuff

-hellraiser 1 and 2 are fantastic, all the trip behind the movie, cuz the dont show all on it the book is fantastic very sick. also theres a movie called "nightbreed" jejeje good stuff too not gore but the characters are cool........anything from this guy is fantastic.

- Rob Zombie Stuff also Great.

- Robert Rodriguez movies :D

-Dia de la Bestia (day of the beast) a spanish movie about a priest triying to stop the birth of the antichrist

-Highway to Hell

also theres a movie called "veneno para las hadas" i took my side project name from that movie, its about 2 little girls that are triying to make a poison to kill fairies, one of the little girls is supposed to be a 200 year old witch its a cult movie in mexico.
yeah, el dia de la bestia, also perdita durango is nice, but no really horror, ... kind of natural born killers or else ...
sick director ... :)
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

boomstick wrote:evil dead-- but evil dead 2 is more slapstick horror. i havent seen army of darkness, but ive heard its got slapstick horror.

Army of Darkness is hilarious, definitely worth watching! :lol:
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

A friend just sent me a bunch of "data dicks" as he labeled them

Burial Ground - aside from being a well done italian horror, a 30 year old man plays a 12 year old child who has a sexual desire for who else...his mom.

Beyond the Darkness - what do you do with a dead fiance? Use your taxidermy skills to preserve her body then invite supple young girls back to make love next to said fiance! Plus the soundtrack was done by Goblin, same horror music makers featured on Magda's recent fabric mix...such a good band. Dario Argento uses them a lot (this isn't a Dario film though...it's a Joe D'amato)

Bad Lieutenant - what's better than a 10 second full frontal shot of Harvey Keitel's dck? Well, lots of things...like breasts and muffs. Harvey is a smack/crack addicted, gambling, drinking cop...he's a bad lieutenant.

I spit on your grave - must see revenge flick.

I've got about 30 more to get through 8)
- matt
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

just happened to see Omega Man yesterday (horror-ish + robert hood is doing a concept "album" on this so very related :D)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

infernal.techno wrote: Dagon - this isn't even a zombie movie, but one of the best horrors of the last 15 years. while there is some cg strewn throughout (which i hate, so unrealistic), it has a sort of classic feel to it.
Just saw it. Freaky movie. I get what you're saying about "classic feel".
beam me up
kinselh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kinselh »

It's already been mentioned, but Antichrist. Superb acting. I've never had such an 'ominous', tense feeling for an entire film. Really well shot too...
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

kinselh wrote:It's already been mentioned, but Antichrist. Superb acting. I've never had such an 'ominous', tense feeling for an entire film. Really well shot too...
Snip snip :lol: