What Daw was used in this song?

- ask away
lejockey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lejockey »

I hear things sound best when my electricity has been sourced from an oil power station. Just sounds smooth and liquid. Coal is too gruff for me and nucleur power too clinical.
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

lejockey wrote:I hear things sound best when my electricity has been sourced from an oil power station. Just sounds smooth and liquid. Coal is too gruff for me and nucleur power too clinical.
I like solar, it gives it a spacey feel. I know it's ahead of its time, but it'll soon be the new oil!
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

Maiyal wrote:
lejockey wrote:I hear things sound best when my electricity has been sourced from an oil power station. Just sounds smooth and liquid. Coal is too gruff for me and nucleur power too clinical.
I like solar, it gives it a spacey feel. I know it's ahead of its time, but it'll soon be the new oil!
Sounds too digital to my ears.
ill stick with batteries
supergroover
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by supergroover »

i know it 's quite hard to google.. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=david+moon+myspace
there you'll find a myspace that says:

roducir sus propios tracks utilizando programas como Ableton Live y REASON, aplicando plenamente sus conocimientos musicales a la produccion de musica electronica. Actualmente David

Even if you don't read spanglish you should be ableton to understand that ;)
Raddler
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raddler »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ First of all his name is not David Moon, it's David Weed and the song is called "redmoon". Secondly I spent 2 hours looking through the internet for an answer. So before being a cocky little smart ass you should get you're facts straight.
lejockey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lejockey »

he did get his facts straight tho? He found you the answer you were looking for....!

;)
Raddler
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raddler »

^^^^^^^^ Are u serious?? What part did you not understand about DJ David Moon not being David Weed (the producer of the song in question,"redmoon"). THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.
lejockey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lejockey »

lol