Loopmasters - Essential Minimal Techno vol 2

- ask away
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

actually, that could be extended into an algorithm that works with loop names, spectral properties and so on. Anyone doing their thesis and not having a subject? :lol:
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

Carl Smart wrote:actually, that could be extended into an algorithm that works with loop names, spectral properties and so on. Anyone doing their thesis and not having a subject? :lol:
that's interesting, actually :D
bam
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

The sad thing is that it's probably possible. With some human fine-tuning, mixing and mastering, that is.
KrisM
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by KrisM »

bleepbleep wrote:I've been thinking of writing a program that can randomly generate techno tracks from sample cd loops, I wonder if I could crack the beatport top 20 with some of the creations.
pair it with a plugin that makes loops from samples loaded into it, and you can do even less work :D
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

KrisM wrote:
bleepbleep wrote:I've been thinking of writing a program that can randomly generate techno tracks from sample cd loops, I wonder if I could crack the beatport top 20 with some of the creations.
pair it with a plugin that makes loops from samples loaded into it, and you can do even less work :D
and buh bye music :D
bam