Where do you produce?

- ask away
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

have you put rubber pads under your bed?! :P :P they will propably keep a record of your "performance" :P :P :P
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

ahahah
bam
Gill
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Gill »

steevio wrote: huge 4 bedroomed house in its own grounds including, make as much noise as you want, phaesant alarm clock, all the bills including electric, water rates, council tax, heating, everything £500 pcm the lot, 4 of you could live here for £125 per month each all in.
wow 500 a month? Thats what, 800 US? I've never heard of such a thing in California. I pay $525 US for a bedroom in a six bedroom house, and thats a steal! I need to think about moving.....

The good thing is that, the only roommate who might give a fvck about the noise all the time is an audio engineer, and works till 4am....perfect for me to work until then!
NewSc2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NewSc2 »

Daemonix wrote:
NewSc2 wrote:I go to a local independent coffee house, where most of the customers are students and writers (although it does get a lot of Bible study groups and yuppies). Buy myself a cup of espresso and jam from 6pm-8pm a few times a week, and if I'm liking the results, will transfer it to my desktop at home.

The Akai LPK25 is a lifesaver, but I am running into some arrangement difficulties with this setup...mainly it isn't very spontaneous. Thinking about getting an LPD25 for the knobs.
im thinking of doing the same in order to be focused! what phones do you use?
Didn't see this earlier, but I use a pair of Apple in-ear headphones. They're really not bad. I have a pair of Etymotics and Sennheiser HD25's, but I'm getting better results with the Apple In-Ears. I listen to most of my music through those when I'm outside, so I guess I'm more used to them. I need to make some adjustments when I transfer songs to my desktop setup, but not as much as I did with my other headphones.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

twisted-space wrote:
Direkt wrote:eh.. i dont give a fck about them).
Maybe that's part of the problem. A little consideration can go a long way.
I used to care about upstairs, but since they started threatening me I dont care anymore. I have always had good relationships with the people around me, but now I have new people upstairs and they are insane. In the past i have just asked the people around me when they are at work, but this new guy just seems to want to fight which is strange.

According to him I have zero rights because I rent and he owns the flat above so what he says goes. Idiot!
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

::BLM:: wrote:According to him I have zero rights because I rent and he owns the flat above so what he says goes. Idiot!
the reason why I can't live in a city and have paid lots of money to buy a house that's not adjacent to another one and surrounded with garden - right there. don't like people :lol:
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

::BLM:: wrote:
According to him I have zero rights because I rent and he owns the flat above so what he says goes. Idiot!
It's actually kinda true. (not saying that it should be).

Depending on how your landlord feels about you, if the guy above phoned him up and complained, your landlord might take his complaint more seriously than he/she should.

It's one of the horrible things about this country (or maybe the whole human species?).... that ownership of property = more rights to make decisions that affect other things.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

My landlord loves me. No way is he chucking me out! I completly transformed his sh!t pit of a garden into something fantastic.

The guy upstairs just thinks he is above me because he owns the flat. This is the problem. He thinks he is the landlord and is on a mission to piss every single person off in the building.