The Antichrist - Dark Techno

- music
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

The Antichrist - Dark Techno

Post by HEFTY »

My latest track, my usual dark stomping beats with trippy fx and hypnotic sh!t. Feedback/suggestions are welcomed, thanks

www.soundcloud.com/hefty/the-antichrist
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

no takers for this one? id appreciate some feedback if anyone could spare a few mins

thanks
XIII NRV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by XIII NRV »

Ok ! So on the go...
I hate your kick and the bass going in to it...They sound very very shallow...Too much compression ! Put a little reverb or whatever efx on the bass... Now, maybe you kept it that way to ahve a deepbackround...anyway, the atmosphear is really good and "spooky"...as you wanted ...But no surprises tho...no ghosts in this house...It's a decent track but nothing crazy...

:)
:::::::::boom tchak boom boom tchak:::::::::::

http://soundcloud.com/richard-hautin
Koppnicker
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Koppnicker »

I like it. Again an awesome track. IMHO. I actually never heard a bad track made by you.

Edit: MAybe you are the Antichrist :D
Last edited by Koppnicker on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

XIII NRV wrote:Ok ! So on the go...
I hate your kick and the bass going in to it...They sound very very shallow...Too much compression ! Put a little reverb or whatever efx on the bass... Now, maybe you kept it that way to ahve a deepbackround...anyway, the atmosphear is really good and "spooky"...as you wanted ...But no surprises tho...no ghosts in this house...It's a decent track but nothing crazy...

:)
cool man thanks for the feedback, im glad u like the atmosphere, im sure there is still more i can do with thios track so ill take your feedback into consideration, ta very much!!!!
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Ah yes, the anti-christ. The good stuff. :)
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

Im not saying put 100% swing on everything but it needs loosening up somewhere IMO, i think the bass arp could do with being bassy-er and maybe LP'd a bit more. its not a bad track tho
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

Koppnicker wrote:I like it. Again an awesome track. IMHO. I actually never heard a bad track made by you.

Edit: MAybe you are the Antichrist :D
ha cheers fella much appreciated, im really chuffed u like all my stuff, a real compliment, thanks!

tizz wierd tho im not a dark moody wierd person so fucknose where this sh!t comes from!!