mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

^
apologies, i misread what he wrote.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

She got all the baby ones (BCG/ 5 in 1), but nothing after. My gf works as a midwife, and feels strongly about not pumping the baby’s body with so many jabs when they are so young. She feels it’s best to let them build up their own immune system. My daughter was breast fed, and she doesn’t go to any sort of day care so the risks of her catching the diseases are very small. We feel that there isn’t enough research of the long term health effects and my gf is particularly concerned about the amount of aluminium in some of the vaccines.

Regarding the chicken pox one, I just think it’s better to let the children get it and get it over and done with. We don’t trust pharmaceutical companies at all, there is far too much money involved for the industry to give an honest opinion. There isn’t enough research and I don’t think there ever will be because the pharmaceutical companies are too powerful and they don’t want people know exactly what is going on. Millions of pounds are paid out to families with vaccine damaged children, so their definitely are health risks.