- free art
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[sinergy-networks] 029 | roman skok - explore

Post by .kavo. »

.........ROMAN SKOK.........

About my music history:
Year 1995 – it was time when i've started conciously exploring world of music. Systematicly i've digged in diffrent styles like industrial, hip hop, avantgarde and metal. From Cypress Hill, thru Ministry, Prodigy, to Death in June, Nurse With Wound and Laurie Anderson. I've also exceiting adventure with minimal music (Pauline Oliveiros and Thomas Koner) and root/traditional stuff from africa, bali and japan. But somehow listening to a sound of Rhytm and Sound, Pole 1 and Fluxion brought me to a state of mind: “Goddamned! This is what i want to do! – squeezing, transforming, deconstructing, smashing, constructing, bleeping, laping...(and so on) structure of the sound. So without any wisdom about composition and playing music, i've started to produce... .My first album i've called “First Shoot” and it was more ambient music than clickdubtechno. But i've learnt a lot about the structure of music, sound and programs (i've worked firstly on Acid 2.0 and Rebirth..., now i'm working on Fruity Loops 4.5 and Cool Edit Pro 2.0). I've sent this album to some avant labels. But there was none, who have wanted to work with me (it was about in 2002 year). And it was time when i've reached 3rd year of my studies (i'm studing now architecture and hopefully i'll finish it - soon). So, about 5 months ago i've decided to try again, to produce some music stuff and to send it to some labels, that are releasing stuff like mine....And there was only one positive reply – from LOD of Klitekture and Sinergy Networks.
/from sinergy-networks/

newest release on sinergy-networks by talented artist Roman Skok presents his very nice track with quality remixes by well known netlabel artists.

/tracklist/
01. ROMAN SKOK - DROP
02. DROP (KRIIPIS TULO REMIX)
03. DROP (GURTZ AMBIENT REMIX)
04. DROP (BLACK ATTITUDE REMIX)
05. DROP (LAZZICH REMIX)
06. DROP (RECEPTOR BIT MIX)
07. DROP (OCP REMIX)

for download go here :arrow: SN029
or get all in one :arrow: ZIP file

:arrow: sinergy-networks
"smokin' hydroponic"