Hello there,

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
kanyun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hello there,

Post by kanyun »

I'm J,

Music has been a large factor in my life, I realised this when I came to the conclusion that music is always being played and I love a good boogey. In my room, car, bathroom, toilet.. you get the idea. I went through heaps of stages, started off as a little tike with mainstream and didn't know any better. I then enjoyed metalcore and hardcore, to hardstyle and happy hard, to electro house etc.

Being from Sydney, I go to the clubs with the most potential for underground/indie 'clubbing', everywhere else is a social/bar/club, cranking the radio tunes, everyone losing their sh!t to it, alcoholics, it's a joke. So, I then went to Melbourne for a weekend and fully delved into the minimal club scene and essentially lost my sh!t, it's amazing. I've realised i've enjoyed minimal tech then minimal house, with interesting/heavy bass drops and lines that make your jaw drop in awe, opposed to the constant repetition of minimal beats. (Please show me some good/fresh/new songs, if you may).

So anyways, this is where i'll set one of my favourite tabs on my web browser from now, so nice to meet you and hope you have a great day :)

J
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Welcome J, nice intro!