bangkok?

- open
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:next week im off to thailand for 3 weeks 8) .. does anyone know some cool places?? (not only party related) ..
The girls are pretty cheap there. Have a good trip.
and the girls that are guys that look like girls
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

ChrisCV wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:next week im off to thailand for 3 weeks 8) .. does anyone know some cool places?? (not only party related) ..
The girls are pretty cheap there. Have a good trip.
and the girls that are guys that look like girls
they are for the girlfriend :)
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

Im going to Thailand also end of Feb for four weeks :D Im doing alot of reading before I go.. so will share as I learn. I know Im not going to be getting on the drugs when Im there though.. Possible life sentence for being caught with abit of speed in your pocket!! :shock:

I think I´ll only be in bangkok for a few days though, then the rough plan is to head to phucket for a week or so.. then thats as far as my planning has gone upto yet
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Stay on your toes when you are in Thailand. In a well controlled tourist oriented setting you don't have too much tio worry about but if you are just out there amongst the common folk you has best stay frosty. I almost got into a knife fight over my use of a urinal. I say "knife fight" because they didn't know I also had a knife... rather 4 thai guys threatened to stab me to death if I didn't let them urinate before me. My buddy was out on the patio with some chick so I didn't really have any back up other the the other foreigners in the washroom. This Auzzie guy in the washroom who was twice my size just backed into the corner and gave me the do this look and said, "Just let them go mate." At the same time he gave me this look that read... I got your back brother but don't get me stabbed over nothing.

So I just put my back against a wall and let them do their thing. I can hold my own, been a bouncer, had my share of fights but you need to know when to just step back for your own sake.

I am not suggesting Thailand or Bangkok is a bad place but you really need to be aware when you are in someone else's territory. I was only there for 3 weeks but I encountered a disproportionate amount of shady situations which kind of shaped my image of the place.

Beautiful country though. Get out of Bangkok and explore the real Thailand. That is the advice that I think is best suited to an exploration of Thailand. I wish I had more time to wander. At the time I mostly went to historical places because that is were my interests were. Probably still are in fact. If I went back I would go to a list of ruins I have compiled. Mostly touristy places now a days but captivating none the less.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

seems they shure love their violence there
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...