Post by ANICE »

CL003

Mike Starr feat. Mama - Love Away
Riccardo Rizza - Autumn Beat

Release:

Digital 18.04.2012
Vinyl: 11.05.2012

http://www.beatport.com/release/love-aw ... eat/888697

On its 3rd release Casual Lab presents two new artists who contribute one track each. These two tracks are supported by two great remixes.
With Mike Starr feat. Mama, Riccardo Rizza, Douglas Greed and Sven Tasnadi we go on a musical journey passing London, Italy, Jena and Leipzig. A farraginous mix that blends into something great. While "Love Away" is more a Peak-Time Track, “Autumn Beat” invites to drift and relax. The vocals in "Love Away" come from “Mama”, whose voice you could already hear on two of the last “Tiefschwarz”-Tracks. And after listening to "Autumn Beat" you will be looking forward to the next Open Air Season.

A1 Mike Starr feat. Mama - Love Away

A2 A1 Mike Starr feat. Mama - Love Away (Douglas Greed Remix)

B1 Riccardo Rizza - Autumn Beat

B2 Riccardo Rizza - Autumn Beat (Sven Tasnadi Remix)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feedbacks:
* Dj Le Roi: „YAY!!! thx for the music, love the deeeeepness on autumn beat…at love away is the douglas gread remix the 1 for me! Thx“
* Mathias Kaden: „my support;-)))“
* Phonique: „autumn beat original & remix is very pretty!“
* David Durango: „Full support for this ep.! Casual = Very good song =) „
* Brothers Vibe: „Nice release…“
* Sasch BBC: „douglas greed mix is supercool!“
* Mario Aureo: „Awesome release! My fav is the Sven Tasnadi remix – I like the mood which fits perfect to the last cold days this year! Good luck…“
* Ingo Boss: „nice release – especially the Sven Tasnadi Remix downloaded and burned for Sven Väth too regards *ingo boss* (Sven Väth Office)“