[AMP 003] SIT - MORFOZA EP

- wax
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [AMP 003] SIT - MORFOZA EP

Post by b-ran »

moxx wrote:it's stupid that people buy only 1 record from shops like this. the service from music head is amazing btw. so it's def. worth to pay 0,50 more for some records.
i usually order at least 3-4 records because im from canada and or else ill pay too much just for 1 record + shipping but my point was i think we should still have the option to do so. anyway i don't buy from decks or any online german vinyl shops cause their shipping prices are just too expensive unless you buy 8+ records....chemical and juno for me.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

b-ran wrote:
moxx wrote:it's stupid that people buy only 1 record from shops like this. the service from music head is amazing btw. so it's def. worth to pay 0,50 more for some records.
i usually order at least 3-4 records because im from canada and or else ill pay too much just for 1 record + shipping but my point was i think we should still have the option to do so. anyway i don't buy from decks or any online german vinyl shops cause their shipping prices are just too expensive unless you buy 8+ records....chemical and juno for me.

btw you can order 1 record from music head.. the only thing is that the total must be above 20€, if not you have to pay the difference to 20€ additonally.. so with the ourown stuff it's not a big deal since they cost close to 20€ anyway..

edit: that's only true for understand and arpiar to be fair.. i think the amphia stuff was around 13€ for the first two releases..

it's a shame that you have to order from european shops.. i don't get why f.e. halcyon isn't getting some records... (or that they don't press more pieces).. in general the ourown distro seems pretty discrete.. the last understand was sold out everywhere when music-head hadn't even received it..
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote:
b-ran wrote:

btw you can order 1 record from music head.. the only thing is that the total must be above 20€, if not you have to pay the difference to 20€ additonally.. so with the ourown stuff it's not a big deal since they cost close to 20€ anyway..

edit: that's only true for understand and arpiar to be fair.. i think the amphia stuff was around 13€ for the first two releases..

it's a shame that you have to order from european shops.. i don't get why f.e. halcyon isn't getting some records... (or that they don't press more pieces).. in general the ourown distro seems pretty discrete.. the last understand was sold out everywhere when music-head hadn't even received it..
ah ok cool. i order a lot at my local shop but for stuff that is limited and that clone or wordandsound (two distros my shop orders from) doesn't receive.. such as arpiar, understand, amphia, and many others, i just buy online. halcyons prices are way too fkin high man..they had understand 001 priced at 22.99 US and their shipping is actually more than juno somehow... -squint
Santillana
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Santillana »

Judging by the samples, i'm liking this EP better than the first two
axelfoley
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by axelfoley »

anyone know the real release date? coz this supposed to be out at 25/06 on juno...
fabrizio88
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fabrizio88 »

3/07
sources: frequenze and musichead

30/06

source: krecords
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

Just got it at k records. Great EP, quality on both sides :)
axelfoley
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by axelfoley »

ordered from k rec! cant wait to get it..