Re: [NS-07] Levon Vincent - Stereo Systems

Post by BraZen »

copy from rubadub perfect for me
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Received my copy from RedEye today, it's a bit warped, but plays just fine. I had no problem mixing in and out of it.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

axelfoley wrote: Even b'ran selling amphia record for double price as a normal :)
i paid $30 canadian including shipping for it. so im charging $10 more cause im kind of bored of the record. i dont buy a record that came out yesterday and charge 10x the price like you do.
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

i think some limit their record pressings because it is good for the reputation of the label and the artists related to the label. so the djs related to a label or distributor (for example the romanian guys related to ourown.ro) have the reputation of releasing very sought after records and therefore have a kind of "mystique" aura which creates hype around a label (so its good for future releases or events related to the label) and generates high salaries for the djs and live acts when they get booked.

so i suppose..as usual...it's all about monies :)....but maybe i am wrong and do some guys wrong...just speculating :)
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

also it seems to create a panic of not getting a record around the customers...so some buy the records with less hesitation because they fear they otherwise won't be able to buy the records for the normal price....more and faster guaranteed sales which leads to less financial risk of putting out a record.

sry for ot btw :)
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

The first track reminds me so much of the music from some NES game i used to play as a kid, can't remember which one though.
Kiki Bambino
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Kiki Bambino »

Huge release!