138-SD Peet | I Reflection | Stripped Digital

- only
strippedmuzikclub
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

138-SD Peet | I Reflection | Stripped Digital

Post by strippedmuzikclub »

Today sees his first full release on Stripped Digital entitled "I Reflection". The release features remixes from Uvo (played on Hernan Cattaneo's Resident Podcast) Kevin Toro & Ilya Deep as well as the Original. This is release #138 on Stripped Digital and follows his remix for Stripped Recordings earlier this year (Available Here: http://www.beatport.com/track/simplicit ... x/4338165)

Peet (Peter Csaszar) has been dj-ing since 17 years old learnt the profession step by step. First he played on teen parties between 5am and 10am and on beach parties and lounges in the daytime as well. After not too much time thanks to his insistent work he has got the opportunity to show his skills in the nighttime on regular parties. First he was the warm up of the best known hungarian djs at the legendary electronic club E-Play in Budapest. Then he met Peter Kersak (aka Snoopy) his future team and producing partner and then, after they funded the Eclectica formation they played at lots of parties peaktime. These times they imploded to hungarian top clubs like Pacha Budapest, Home, Palace, B52 just for name a few. Thanks for they romanian friend and promoter Bogdan Lica they toured round Romania those years and performed big parties there. The last few years Peet has taken the warming up for international star djs like Satoshi Tomiie, Jim Rivers, Derek Howell, Martin Landsky, Hybrid, Dave Seaman and lots of others. As a producer hes still works with Peter Kersak as the other half of Eclectica (new album coming soon) and of course hes making productions under his own name Peet.

PEET | I REFLECTION

01. Original Mix
02. Uvo Remix
03. Kevin Toro Remix
04. Ilya Deep's Dangerous Traveller Remix

138-SD | STRIPPED DIGITAL

Available exclusively @ Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/release/i-reflection/1165254

Support:

HERNAN CATTANEO
RICHIE HAWTIN
ANDY CATO (GROOVE ARMADA)
ERICK MORILLO
TINI TUN
BEAT SYNDROME
RICH CURTIS
LONYA
ALEC NEMEC
BLUSOUL
D-PHRAG