{Fabric72} Rhadoo- Limited Edition 10" Vinyl Samplers

- wax
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: {Fabric72} Rhadoo- Limited Edition 10" Vinyl Samplers

Post by b-ran »

NijsM wrote:Why do you say overrated? This is a very good release in my eyes
cause every random romanian kid has already played these tracks so i'd rather skip it and play stuff with less hype surrounding it :)
weedo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by weedo »

b-ran wrote:
NijsM wrote:Why do you say overrated? This is a very good release in my eyes
cause every random romanian kid has already played these tracks so i'd rather skip it and play stuff with less hype surrounding it :)

Hum I would be pretty surprised if Rhadoo would spread unreleased tracks to every random kids.. I actually dont believe that at all ... But yea I would also better dig unknown tracks for my sets rather than use some that have been released on a CD, if possible... cause if I really like a track I would still play it out
ali_
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ali_ »

some people already have all of the tracks unmixed, and its not that hard to get those tracks. maybe rhadoo just gave the unmixed tracks to a few friends... one of them wasnt trustable i guess.
friz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by friz »

i bought almost all tracks unmixed at beatport. for some reason it's not available there anymore
brooklyn1
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brooklyn1 »

Itunes has them listed as full tracks, not sure if they're 320 though because well its Itunes.
Save the planet, Kill Yourself.
AnonMusic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AnonMusic »

brooklyn1 wrote:Itunes has them listed as full tracks, not sure if they're 320 though because well its Itunes.
I think you can only buy 'Raptuers of Deep' and 'Have A' through itunes unmixed.
Fabric signed the rights of the 4 tracks on their 10inch sampler series and stated it's vinyl only. So, if anyone is selling the tracks they technically don't have the right to. It's extremely unlikely that Apple would be selling songs that they have no right to.