mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Davlov »

Wir machen weiter
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

wow davlov,nice set. id like to have more info bout those tables there.

as i can see i think that djm 800 is going to be another good mixer,but with a spicy price :evil:
Davlov
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Davlov »

Lex_Osk wrote:wow davlov,nice set. id like to have more info bout those tables there.

as i can see i think that djm 800 is going to be another good mixer,but with a spicy price :evil:
Tables are very nice.. I sold my Sl1200's, and bought these ones.. Very stable and powerfull, 4,5 kg/cm
Wir machen weiter
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

Davlov wrote:
Lex_Osk wrote:wow davlov,nice set. id like to have more info bout those tables there.

Tables are very nice.. I sold my Sl1200's, and bought these ones.. Very stable and powerfull, 4,5 kg/cm
yeah,nice piece of hardware you got there,could you give me any links so i can read more bout them?
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

I was wondering why everybody is prefering the djm serie? some of the elemenst inside are very bad processed. Did anybody thought about taking the Ecler Nuo-5?
http://www.eclerdjdivision.com/instrume ... /index.htm
i think its a good option to buy the nuo-5 if you think about taking a djm 600...
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

It does look pretty good...

not sure about the linear wet/dry control though... one of the best thing about the DJM is the rotary wet/dry effects knob... twisting effects in is much easier than sliding them...

I like the fact you can reprogram the effects unit though... thats very good...

I've had my DJM for about 4 years though, so when I got it there wasn't much else like it out there... :)
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

i know what you mean with twisting the effects
but crossfading the effects is very fast and very funny and i like the wet/dry thing much more on my ecler... (ecler is out since 1 year i think) but the effects are not the best thing, the sound is much more better. but if we are honest: before we are discussing about different mixers in clubs we should take a closer look to the PAs of the clubs. mostly they are so bad that a gemini and an allen & health makes no difference;-)
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

sebastianh wrote:but if we are honest: before we are discussing about different mixers in clubs we should take a closer look to the PAs of the clubs. mostly they are so bad that a gemini and an allen & health makes no difference;-)
very true :)