Milc - mt1+1(J06)_V0.1

- music
milc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Milc - mt1+1(J06)_V0.1

Post by milc »

hey, boys and girls!
here's my track that i found a bit complex..
please do not hesitate to tell me that it sucks! (or, of course, that you like it!^^)

* link deleted by ParanoidDancer on milc's request *
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Liking it so far...

...very much...

yah!

(damn crappy speakers... i bet there is more to that track than what I'm hearing... will take it to my donjon...)

Nice nice feel. I dig this a looot.

Nice fading pad on half notes there

Reminds me a record I lent/lost. But this is better!

That doesn't suck at all, I'm afraid. :wink:
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Hi Milc - sounds like you are using a drum machine, my friend programs drums in a similiar way so this reminds me of his style, not sure if you are using hardware but sounds more of a hardware sound to my ears, I was going to say i miss a nice bassline but you start introducing one with some nice added beats, i might play more with that bassline as it could really drive this track even further, although i do like your subtleness and build of the track which lends the listener for wanting more and more, overall i really like it and i just try and give ideas out of my head as the track plays... es minimal es good
milc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by milc »

hey! thanks a lot for the feedbacks, guys!
i did it in ableton, not using hardware, but you have precise ear on drums, sneaky! 'cause i sampled my Jomox drum machine...but sequencing was done in ableton. however, i ask to myself that maybe there's too many elements which kill overall groove. i gotta remix it by the way of doing live with sample clips...
thanx again for kind words! cheers from minimally deserted city...