[roman,photo 02] BUTANE - techno for whirrled peas

- wax
you
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[roman,photo 02] BUTANE - techno for whirrled peas

Post by you »

hello, i have seen that nobody had talked about this release... ! I corrected that ! :-)

[roman,photo 02] Butane - techno for whirrled peas

:arrow: avaible since May 2006, distribution WordAndSound

Review

After the first ep by Someone Else, here comes the great Butane for the second release on Roman, Photo recordings! Hailing from St Louis (USA), this talented producer is now well known for his numerous releases on labels like his own Alphahouse, and also Rrygular, Dumb Unit, Num, International Freakshow, Unfoundsound and more. His tracks are regularly charted by wolrd-recognized DJs and appear on Luciano’s and Matthew Dear’s recent mix CDs. “Techno for whirrled peas”, simple and serious message, is in perfect harmony with the solemn Butane’s music but also with the record’s artwork, the wheel on the A side is a symbol of peace. This new record is simply “bewitching”, it should rock the crowd with his exhilarating rhythms, hypnotic basslines and disturbing atmospheres, sometimes reminiscent of Minus. The A side “world peace” is an overpowering dancefloor anthem, while on the B side “big ocean boat” and “working title” add a deeper vibe to make this a more than solid 12”. Butane therefore enriches the Roman,Photo family with his emotional techno… Another collaboration **with Butane **will be available on the sixth release of **Roman,Photo recordings!**… To be continued…*

RP02 in the media

BPM MAG (USA): “This St. Louis minimal superstar is killing sound systems worldwide with his patented approach towards click-styled emo-techno. Leave your pink collared shirts at home, as this deep meaty chunk of dark hypnotic late night techno leaves no holds barred. Somewhat reminiscent of the Minus sound, Butane surly presents his own haunting methodology here.”

DE BUG (GER):
“Nach Someone Else geht es mit Butane hier perfekt weiter. Die beiden sind eh die bösen Zwillinge des abstrakt minimalen Flickersounds für Verliebte. Sehr subtile reduzierte Tracks, die fast ein wenig quirliger wirken als seine Tracks auf Alphahouse und uns mit "World Peace" den absoluten Modeltraum erfüllen. Die Rückseite geht dann noch langsamer los und dürfte wohl die Unterseite des Butane-Eisbergs markieren. Ach, und wer bei "Working Title" nicht wie von selbst anfängt zu halluzinieren, der sollte sich dringendst die Ohren ausspülen. bleed •••••”

Lars Sandberg:
“I LIKE WORKING TITLE.GREAT PRODUCTION.”

LUCIANO (CADENZA REC.)
: “amazing , pushing it to the max , great record”

Troy Pierce:
“best butane yet!!!! all three tracks really good. ”

preview

http://www.romanphoto.org
http://www.wordandsound.de/article/41320/zoom

:arrow: All the best !
FrancoCinelli
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [roman,photo 02] BUTANE - techno for whirrled peas

Post by FrancoCinelli »

This release is very amazing!!!

Very mental and special for the great moment at the dance floor :)

i really love it!!

Congratulations for the Label and Butane by your great musicccc

:)

you wrote:hello, i have seen that nobody had talked about this release... ! I corrected that ! :-)

[roman,photo 02] Butane - techno for whirrled peas

:arrow: avaible since May 2006, distribution WordAndSound

Review

After the first ep by Someone Else, here comes the great Butane for the second release on Roman, Photo recordings! Hailing from St Louis (USA), this talented producer is now well known for his numerous releases on labels like his own Alphahouse, and also Rrygular, Dumb Unit, Num, International Freakshow, Unfoundsound and more. His tracks are regularly charted by wolrd-recognized DJs and appear on Luciano’s and Matthew Dear’s recent mix CDs. “Techno for whirrled peas”, simple and serious message, is in perfect harmony with the solemn Butane’s music but also with the record’s artwork, the wheel on the A side is a symbol of peace. This new record is simply “bewitching”, it should rock the crowd with his exhilarating rhythms, hypnotic basslines and disturbing atmospheres, sometimes reminiscent of Minus. The A side “world peace” is an overpowering dancefloor anthem, while on the B side “big ocean boat” and “working title” add a deeper vibe to make this a more than solid 12”. Butane therefore enriches the Roman,Photo family with his emotional techno… Another collaboration **with Butane **will be available on the sixth release of **Roman,Photo recordings!**… To be continued…*

RP02 in the media

BPM MAG (USA): “This St. Louis minimal superstar is killing sound systems worldwide with his patented approach towards click-styled emo-techno. Leave your pink collared shirts at home, as this deep meaty chunk of dark hypnotic late night techno leaves no holds barred. Somewhat reminiscent of the Minus sound, Butane surly presents his own haunting methodology here.”

DE BUG (GER):
“Nach Someone Else geht es mit Butane hier perfekt weiter. Die beiden sind eh die bösen Zwillinge des abstrakt minimalen Flickersounds für Verliebte. Sehr subtile reduzierte Tracks, die fast ein wenig quirliger wirken als seine Tracks auf Alphahouse und uns mit "World Peace" den absoluten Modeltraum erfüllen. Die Rückseite geht dann noch langsamer los und dürfte wohl die Unterseite des Butane-Eisbergs markieren. Ach, und wer bei "Working Title" nicht wie von selbst anfängt zu halluzinieren, der sollte sich dringendst die Ohren ausspülen. bleed •••••”

Lars Sandberg:
“I LIKE WORKING TITLE.GREAT PRODUCTION.”

LUCIANO (CADENZA REC.)
: “amazing , pushing it to the max , great record”

Troy Pierce:
“best butane yet!!!! all three tracks really good. ”

preview

http://www.romanphoto.org
http://www.wordandsound.de/article/41320/zoom

:arrow: All the best !
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

the first release was great, I'll have to check this one out.
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

the a side is my favorite butane track ever :!: :!:
urban_wind
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by urban_wind »

Butane is getting more and more subliminal every time. One day i woke up and i'm sure i had seen a dream that had a soundtrack from the ode to the crash tune from the concept tracks ep on unfound!
dandroff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dandroff »

All hail to butane, but I still prefer the first release on roman photo. Reading these comments I clearly need to relisten his request for world peace :)
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

RESPECT! to andrew and all the best to Roman Photo!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

goodie goodie, but i like the next one much better, dilo vs gurtz incl dandyjacrmx 'sugarcandyhighonbrandy' rairai latin spicegirls(boys) for presidents! :oops:

props! 8)