question regarding Berlin

- open
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

prenzlauer wrote:
Aleksi wrote:I read a guide when i was in berlin that said that watergate are less gay than panorama/berghain. I like 2dollaregg so I would go for that and villalobos..
Yes, because god forbid there would be any gays. Panorama Bar is one of the coolest spots in Berlin. Gays or no gays.
Ha ha. I like panoramabar too, and the people. Been there the last 2 times Ive been in Berlin. Maybe you all missunderstood me or something..

:roll:
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Aleksi wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:
Aleksi wrote:I read a guide when i was in berlin that said that watergate are less gay than panorama/berghain. I like 2dollaregg so I would go for that and villalobos..
Yes, because god forbid there would be any gays. Panorama Bar is one of the coolest spots in Berlin. Gays or no gays.
Ha ha. I like panoramabar too, and the people. Been there the last 2 times Ive been in Berlin. Maybe you all missunderstood me or something..

Alright - but it would be a pretty fair mistake to assume your last post was meant to scare people away from Berghain because of the gays.

Anyway - how was Ricardo's birthday? Heard there were problems with boath the boats and the soundsystem?
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

no soundsystem problems, just the usual neighbor sh!t. At least one of the boats had technical problems. The rain really made some of the production a lot more difficult.
freeeeeee
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

prenzlauer wrote:
Aleksi wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:

Alright - but it would be a pretty fair mistake to assume your last post was meant to scare people away from Berghain because of the gays.
Well if you didnt assume stuff and knew me you would know that I think that panoramabar is one of the coolest place to party in the world. :)
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Aleksi wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:
Aleksi wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:

Well if you didnt assume stuff and knew me you would know that I think that panoramabar is one of the coolest place to party in the world. :)
You're absolutely right. How stupid of me
Chmekas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Chmekas »

Hola amigos,

couldn't make it to Berlin, my plane was cancelled. Easyjet - love ya, you made my weekend.. :)
wanted to blow my head off, but it looks like god wanted this.. ;)
it's sad that it rained during the bday party.
anyway, me planning journey attempt #2 in September, any suggestions?
Maybe even a mini meet?

C.
prenzlauer wrote:
Aleksi wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:

Anyway - how was Ricardo's birthday? Heard there were problems with boath the boats and the soundsystem?
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

if y<ou come in sept, make sure to time it with popkomm, where everyone makes a label party. its a bit like the wmc in miami.
freeeeeee
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Der geile Ami wrote:if y<ou come in sept, make sure to time it with popkomm, where everyone makes a label party. its a bit like the wmc in miami.
Ami - you seem pretty much in the know - I'm planning a trip to Berlin in October or November - any specifik dates with good things usually happening in those months?