My top 10 fav Producers

Nic Synaes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Nic Synaes »

Bit of a wider selection here than the mnml wrld, but here is my 10 cents, in (rough) order of preference

1 - Richie Hawtin (in all his guises)
2 - Richard D. James (as above)
3 - DJ Hell
4 - Tiefschwarz
5 - Ricardo Villalobos
6 - Booka Shade
8 - The Neptunes
9 - Luciano
10 - Diplo
flesh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by flesh »

only mnml producers!
# Pan Pot
# Lump
# Scsi-9
# Andy Vaz
# Hemmann & Kaden
# Italoboyz
# Jay Haze
# [a]pendics.shuffle
# Mud Max
# Alka Rex
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

1 JPLS
2 Matt John
3 Sleeparchive

And then I'm stuck :D
There's like a 100 more I'd like to list. But this is definetely my top 3. After that I can't put numbers on them anymore.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

holy sh!t I just spit my drink out all over and through my nose. You guys have given me the best laugh I've had in weeks. Please, carry on!
Aarnio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aarnio »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:holy sht I just spit my drink out all over and through my nose. You guys have given me the best laugh I've had in weeks. Please, carry on!
i think it says "My Favorite Producers" it definitely doesn't say "Best Producers" so i think its alright to say everything here is fine but I know we're definitely NOT talking about the BEST ever because this would just be kinda silly when we're just listing off musicians that everyone is charting right now
ImageImageImageImage
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Aarnio wrote:i think it says "My Favorite Producers" it definitely doesn't say "Best Producers" so i think its alright to say everything here is fine but I know we're definitely NOT talking about the BEST ever because this would just be kinda silly when we're just listing off musicians that everyone is charting right now
Fair enough! You're absolutely right. Although I get a good impression that some of the people on here honestly believe that some of these guys are that good.
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Although I get a good impression that some of the people on here honestly believe that some of these guys are that good.
I think you and I agree in not liking these lists, but if you don't agree with what what's been posted, why not share what you think is a good list. I'd be interested to see that.

Some of mine:

- Mika Vainio
- Dan Bell
- Maurizio/Basic Channel
- Thomas Brinkmann
- JPLS
Last edited by brianc on Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILIAN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LILIAN »

ok LAO TZU chill for my thrill darling ....
soooooooo you are telling who's the best producers for you ?
that's the point or i' missing something ...

i forgot on touane some great stuff from him and expecting something new from shyza minneli ...ooo viva la musicaaaa:D