ll Your Upcoming Party Dates ? ll

- open
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: ll Your Upcoming Party Dates ? ll

Post by minidine »

Circoloco wrote:These are the Partys I will go to ... what about your dates ???

02.10.2006: Magda & Troy Pierce & Miskate & Someone Else (Live) @ Harpune, Düsseldorf !!!!![/i]
Wow - this date could get one of mine.... :D These two together gave me the BEST party ever...
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: ll Your Upcoming Party Dates ? ll

Post by lostinmusiq »

minimalicious_nadine wrote:
Circoloco wrote:These are the Partys I will go to ... what about your dates ???

02.10.2006: Magda & Troy Pierce & Miskate & Someone Else (Live) @ Harpune, Düsseldorf !!!!![/i]
Wow - this date could get one of mine.... :D These two together gave me the BEST party ever...

dann komm doch ...

its 11 Years Partysan
LIGA ELEKTRONIKA

LIVE

PLAY PAUL (gigolo)
SOMEONE ELSE (foundsound)

DJs

MOGUAI (punx)
MAGDA (minus)
DJ FALCON (roulé)
TOBI NEUMANN (cocoon)
OLIVER KOLETZKI (cocoon)
TROY PIERCE (minus)
MISKATE (foundsound)
MARC ROMBOY (systematic)
TOBIAS BECKER (platzhirsch)
CESS (cocoon)
MARC PEAKAY (partysan bookings)
ANDRE CROM (liebe detail)
HERBERT BOESE (jakktronik)
ROCHUS GROLLE (room 106)
SUPERLOUNGE (partysan bookings)
BJÖRN WILKE (bw-music)
JAN KRÜGER (hello? repeat
)

http://www.partysan.de/img_zoom.php?get ... jpg&type=0
Silky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Silky »

23rd Sep Fabric UK - Room 1 Richie Hawtin, Magda, Heartthrob (Live)
Room 2 Craig Richards, Andrew Weatherall, Heidi
Room 3 Terry Francis, Joshua (Iz)
:D :D :D :twisted: :twisted:

Cant wait. Dont get to go to many minimal parties as i live quite far from london and UK doesnt do that much minimal outside of london
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Silky wrote:Cant wait. Dont get to go to many minimal parties as i live quite far from london and UK doesnt do that much minimal outside of london

Err... Leeds has Technique [with resident Magda every 2 r 3 months], Dirty Disco and Back to Basics [who get regular acts like M.A.N.D.Y]. And theres usually something 'minimal' going off in Liverpool/Manchester and even Newcastle these days! If you want it you can usually find it.
Silky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Silky »

hotpace wrote:
Silky wrote:Cant wait. Dont get to go to many minimal parties as i live quite far from london and UK doesnt do that much minimal outside of london

Err... Leeds has Technique [with resident Magda every 2 r 3 months], Dirty Disco and Back to Basics [who get regular acts like M.A.N.D.Y]. And theres usually something 'minimal' going off in Liverpool/Manchester and even Newcastle these days! If you want it you can usually find it.
I live in southampton so travelling up north is not that easy and quite expensive
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

Silky wrote:23rd Sep Fabric UK - Room 1 Richie Hawtin, Magda, Heartthrob (Live)
Room 2 Craig Richards, Andrew Weatherall, Heidi
Room 3 Terry Francis, Joshua (Iz)
:D :D :D :twisted: :twisted:

Cant wait. Dont get to go to many minimal parties as i live quite far from london and UK doesnt do that much minimal outside of london
I will be there Silky!! Cant wait! The last minus night at Lost in London was probably one of the best experiences of my life! Party on! :D
adaltdors

Post by adaltdors »

-Deleted-
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Silky wrote:
hotpace wrote:

I live in southampton so travelling up north is not that easy and quite expensive
Thats fair enough mate but you're post didn't say that did it. It said theres not many minimal parties in the UK outside of London which is blatantly incorrect. The UK's a pretty big place you know. It doesn't end North of London as many Southerners seem to think! :wink: