plaster - sara

- music
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

fl0w wrote:I share Semirk's view. I hate the pads (too sad, too long) and i'm happy when they stop. Then the track is very pleasant :)
Not a track i would dance to, but perfect when you want to relax at home (which is precisely what i'm looking for right now thanks to my job).
i understand your needs, but i tried to make music without pads for a long time and i kind of got to a point where it got too repetative. i don't know why, but i can't stand much repetition anymore. good to hear you like the track tho..atleast one part of it :)

provaznik wrote:my one quibble, a rather minute one at that, is that the mix sounds a bit lopsided. by that i mean that there is too much emphasis on the left channel with the snares and the crunchy sound over the first kick in the measure. but that is really just a matter of personal preference.
i'm not sure if i understand what you mean. could you explain a bit more?
delayer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by delayer »

I like that. Athmospheric, deep, well-plotted, well-paced .. couldn't compare it to your earlier work as I hadn't heard that much.

A girl from my faculty is called Sara and she also seems to be a spiritual person. One could believe that even the name might somehow determine you, because "Sara" sounds that way. :) [i don't believe that but sometimes it's an interesting observation].
Crimson Chamber Music
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Crimson Chamber Music »

nay bad ;-)
It's a tekno/electro/housemusic
myspace.com/EdwinKatzer

too much quantization can seriously harm your groove,...
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

I definitely like this one.
keep em coming! (I mean keep em coming with pads) :)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: plaster - sara

Post by vrejulf »

plaster wrote:plaster - sara

i made this track a while ago inspired by a special/weird friend who's into meditation, hare-krishnas and stuff like that. it was the first track which transformed the "style" i had before. if i ever had a certain style. but anyway, i'm planing to stick to this sound for a while, because i got bored of the generic type minimal techno. no offense to anyone. maybe someone has more to say...i would love to hear your comments.

thnx for listening.

edit: Artist - Track Name
Plaster = genious ! just the kind of music that i search for every day ... and it isn't generic at all . I think that the muffled beat is incredible, and of course the sound that runs in the background around min 4 , it's a killer !
I want more :oops:
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

delayer wrote:
A girl from my faculty is called Sara and she also seems to be a spiritual person. One could believe that even the name might somehow determine you, because "Sara" sounds that way. :) [i don't believe that but sometimes it's an interesting observation].
mozda pricamo o istoj curi, a mozda su u shumi :) thnx man.

Crimson Chamber Music wrote:nay bad ;-)
aye, but not close to your skillz.

Robot Criminal wrote:I definitely like this one.
keep em coming! (I mean keep em coming with pads) :)
i'll try to be careful with pads. this new one is somewhat different...no pads so far, but i can't resist to drop one. thank you.

vrejulf wrote:
Plaster = genious ! just the kind of music that i search for every day ... and it isn't generic at all . I think that the muffled beat is incredible, and of course the sound that runs in the background around min 4 , it's a killer !
I want more :oops:

ahhh, you made me smile. it's nice to know that more people enjoy this track. the muffled beat is done on purpose, so it's not uber pristine.
that sound around 4 mins..are you talking about the chord?
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

plaster wrote: that sound around 4 mins..are you talking about the chord?
yes the chord ! unfortunately , i try but i can't describe it ..:D . Anyway i like it a lot... and of course the way you deliver at 05:20 , super .!