Have to see what happens!!!

:twisted:

it happens...........happy end,i guess......... :wink:
multum in parvo
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I'll just have to use my natural English gentleman charm, Hugh Grant style!!

8)
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

what, blowjobs from hookers in back alleys. he tainted every englishmans charm when he did that............but proved we can also be naughty cheeky chappies too :wink:
clickclick-bleepy-clickclick-bleepyblip
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Blip wrote:what, blowjobs from hookers in back alleys. he tainted every englishmans charm when he did that............but proved we can also be naughty cheeky chappies too :wink:
:D :D :D
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

i wondered what this thread was to be about, but am left only able to comment from my perspective.

i have an absolutely beautiful girlfriend whos insane and incredibly bouncy, but, to top it all off, as if it couldhappen in your wildest dreams.........................................

she loves clicks!!!!

she loved techno, but now she is adoring minimalism, and is raiding my record collection every time she visits.

folks, for the joy i feel, i hope you all find someone who also loves the things that we all dig. it feels great to have her dancing when i play, sigh!!

sorry, i'm getting all soppy. i'll stop now :-)
clickclick-bleepy-clickclick-bleepyblip
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Blip wrote:what, blowjobs from hookers in back alleys. he tainted every englishmans charm when he did that............but proved we can also be naughty cheeky chappies too :wink:
ROTFL
multum in parvo
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Teknorich wrote:I'll just have to use my natural English gentleman charm, Hugh Grant style!!

8)

that's not helping in this kind of story........ :wink:
multum in parvo
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Blip wrote:i wondered what this thread was to be about, but am left only able to comment from my perspective.

i have an absolutely beautiful girlfriend whos insane and incredibly bouncy, but, to top it all off, as if it couldhappen in your wildest dreams.........................................

she loves clicks!!!!

she loved techno, but now she is adoring minimalism, and is raiding my record collection every time she visits.

folks, for the joy i feel, i hope you all find someone who also loves the things that we all dig. it feels great to have her dancing when i play, sigh!!

sorry, i'm getting all soppy. i'll stop now :-)
Sounds like a fairytale to me... :roll: