An Idea for collaboration - Would you be interested ?

- ask away
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

yeah.!
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

What's the electro type track that starts around here: 10:49:21 - 12 - Kams?

Has he got the full track on somewhere, really like that.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

AK wrote:What's the electro type track that starts around here: 10:49:21 - 12 - Kams?

i think your got the wrong thread
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

tone-def wrote:
AK wrote:What's the electro type track that starts around here: 10:49:21 - 12 - Kams?

i think your got the wrong thread
No, it's in the tracklist.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

AK wrote: No, it's in the tracklist.
8) mmm... molecule? :lol:
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Think he means in the original collab example I posted, I think it could be Kams but a lot of the trax in the collab are electro/wonky-ish.

The original vid should tell you which segment is playing I think :) If not I'll try and grab a tracklist.

Taking on board what Pheek is saying + what I said earlier, I definately think to get us started it should be open and flexible, the more people able to contribute the better !

So I think perhaps the - kicking off a loops thread + posting little loop packs with as many loops as you want will get us started.

I'll farm everything that is posted and start to curate stuff, if it becomes too hard a task in terms of volume of data - I'll say, and if I miss anything - please let me know :)

I'll think of some guidelines today to accompany the thread and post it up tonight with some loops to get us started. If people think the guidelines are too constricting or whatnot - they can let me know and I'll edit the post accordingly.

Really looking forward to hearing folks creations !
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

will give it a shot !
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

AVX23 wrote:Think he means in the original collab example I posted, I think it could be Kams but a lot of the trax in the collab are electro/wonky-ish.

The original vid should tell you which segment is playing I think :) If not I'll try and grab a tracklist.

Taking on board what Pheek is saying + what I said earlier, I definately think to get us started it should be open and flexible, the more people able to contribute the better !

So I think perhaps the - kicking off a loops thread + posting little loop packs with as many loops as you want will get us started.

I'll farm everything that is posted and start to curate stuff, if it becomes too hard a task in terms of volume of data - I'll say, and if I miss anything - please let me know :)

I'll think of some guidelines today to accompany the thread and post it up tonight with some loops to get us started. If people think the guidelines are too constricting or whatnot - they can let me know and I'll edit the post accordingly.

Really looking forward to hearing folks creations !
yes man, i think we are all waiting for this to start, lol....

cheers.