NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: make music then what...?

Post by NoAffiliation »

luco wrote:
NoAffiliation wrote:
luco wrote:
if i put it it on soundcloud would labels still want it ?
don't do that. it will perceptually devalue the work and your image. once you get known then you can put random unreleased stuff on soundcloud and it will increase your worth

wat if the labels dont think its good enough?
it seems like you dont think the labels are not good enough from that last one, am i missing something?

ps. i can confirm that i am not a DERP
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

also, labels don't necessarily know what they want. a bunch of labels who are now eating their words passed on lady gaga. get it into the hands of Dj's. If people play the tracks labels will have much more confidence to sign it. many successful artists have been turned down. people at the labels are just people
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

what if im the next luther van dross ?? label people are just people that interfere with peoples lives what if they owe me? , i would rather do this 100% independent then give them derps the chance to get filthy rich with me?, thing is im ignored from music studios up and down the country so obviouslyoso they the music police(commity) have got a problem with me?? why should i give them the satisfaction?

i feel abit like simon pegg in hot fuzz
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

should i send them full tracks or a teaser? because lst time dave spoon stole my track which was abit sh!t (the track) and never even said sorry luco thats a sh!t track???

have i got to write a fukin boheimam rhapsody? when half the sh!t out now is a fukin vengance loop?
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

NoAffiliation wrote:
luco wrote:
NoAffiliation wrote:
luco wrote:
if i put it it on soundcloud would labels still want it ?
don't do that. it will perceptually devalue the work and your image. once you get known then you can put random unreleased stuff on soundcloud and it will increase your worth

wat if the labels dont think its good enough?
it seems like you dont think the labels are not good enough from that last one, am i missing something?

ps. i can confirm that i am not a DERP

i wasnt calling u a derp even if u are a label owner its the ignorant label owners who be derpoids/derpamaticks
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

sounds like you already know what to do, put it out yourself... that way you can give out the track and no one can steal it cause it's published with your name on it. if someone did really steal your track and you can prove it, there are legal agencies for the arts that will represent you free of charge if you can win. If someone as big as spoon stole your song then you stand to make a bit of money and it would be worth it to pursue action. are you saying a track of yours is released as a dave spoon track? i'd be curious to know which one
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

NoAffiliation wrote:sounds like you already know what to do, put it out yourself... that way you can give out the track and no one can steal it cause it's published with your name on it. if someone did really steal your track and you can prove it, there are legal agencies for the arts that will represent you free of charge if you can win. If someone as big as spoon stole your song then you stand to make a bit of money and it would be worth it to pursue action. are you saying a track of yours is released as a dave spoon track? i'd be curious to know which one
this was way back the track in question was shakeably sh!t, but thats not the point i am ignored by everyone including studio's musicians that are trading? why?

i was once told that in music u dont have to do everything if your better at mixoloygy for example then why compose???? can u answer me this???
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

please :-flower