- open
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

As predicted back in February 06:
http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... highlight=
else wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:this release is pretty good. Way better than the first alphahouse record.

Although to be honest, I think Someone Else needs to slow down on the productions so he doesn't saturate himself too much. It's all good stuff but it would be a shame for him to play himself out too quickly.
to be honest, i don't care if i oversaturate the market. i know what you mean, and i've seen this happen to many producers recently. but honestly, i don't care if this happens to me. i am going to continue to "saturate" the market. i am not in this for politics, and i can't allow myself to care too much about what people think. if you think it's too much now, wait until a few months when a lot of the other stuff that i did comes out. so my point is...i do this for a living. lucky fo me, this is now my full-time career. sure, maybe it might help me financially to slow down on the productions if i am going to think about the long-term. but i am not going to do that. i am only going to think about the short-term. (afterall, who knows how much time i will have to do this anyway with crazy george bush in power and wars at hand, or the possible recline of the minimal scene's hype.) i love producing, so i will continue to do it every day. if the market is oversaturated, then that's fine with me. and afterall, this scene is very small. remember, only a tiny handful of people in the world actually hear what i do. so technically, it would be impossible to oversaturate the market aside from our own tiny minimal scene. and that's fine with me. i just want to make music and live my life. fck the politics, and fck the business plans. i make druggy music, and that's all. (:
I'm still digging his new stuff coming out, but I figured some blacklash was bound to happen.