newbie music enthousiasts

- ask away
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Im my first few months of production, all i wanted to do was ask qeustions like 'how do you make that sound'... & the dreaded minimal basslines questions....

Now, however, ive discovered that, although i may not be able to exaclty emulate something i like the sound of, in the process of trying i find out some awesome things, which completly sends me off on a tangent but is equally as satisfying as making that ellusive bass patch....

Sometimes youve gotta look at the bigger picture, learn about the basics i think before attempting anything else

I dont consider my self good, so i hope i can relate to all the other beginners in reiterating the comments the old pros of this forum promulgate so religously.... :wink:

Now im really starting to get something back form spending 12hrs plus infront of my moniters, so dont give up man, i can see that light, fck asking questions, just piss about.... till you find some secrets of your own...

Safe
dillinjaxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dillinjaxx »

it would be really great if there was a FAQ about producing where everyone could go and read opinions and how-tos of most experienced members who have spend sometime and know something better.In a long time it could evolve to a producing encyclopedia where real producers could ask for advice.(not very realistic though).
if you really wanna say u are running an open minded forum u cant forbid questions no matter how stupid they sound.

just my opinion.
kronik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kronik »

digitalbunny wrote:... for someone that has had no prior experience and isn't aware of all the programs around (or is overwhelmed by the choice) i think its a pretty valid question mate. You may say "why don't they go and do their own research etc etc etc" but isn't asking questions of peers the beginning of researching?
Totally agree