red bull banned in some european countries?

- open
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

well, years ago red bull was only available in austria. before it was sold in other countries it contained a lot more taurin than it does now. back then it was really bad for your health if you drunk more than one can per day - there was a warning on the cans. i don't know what it is like nowadays, but i don't like the taste of liquid gummi bears/jelly babies anyway...
vv
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vv »

you can buy any energetic drink in Russia, even alcoholic :!:
unfortunately, many young ppl drink too much of such kind of things...

all i can say is that this staff tastes awful for me
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

I only tried a Jägerbomb for the first time about a month ago and must say, I highly enjoyed it!
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by revy »

viso makes an energy drink (VIGOR) that actually tastes good...
http://www.drinkviso.com/

tastes like lemonade. has lots of vitamins in it too....dont know how well it mixes with booze. vodkas fine im sure. I'll have to try it TONIGHT!
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

omnipresence wrote:I only tried a Jägerbomb for the first time about a month ago and must say, I highly enjoyed it!
best mix for me! 8)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

This seems to be the strongest energy drink and its banned almost everywhere!
Wired X505 Energy Drink Review: Kick
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I have been building up anticipation for the kick review for the last couple paragraphs. But why? Well this is by far the strongest energy drink I have yet to drink. This mutant has 505 milligrams of caffeine in it. No thats not a typo. That's right 505 milligrams of caffeine. Combine that with 4400 milligrams of taurine (Redbull has about 1000 milligrams) and a ton of B-vitamins and.... I am speechless. Compare that to Redbull at about 80 milligrams of caffeine per serving. That means you would have to drink about 6.5 Redbulls to equal one Wired X-505. And that answers your question as to why I drank this in two sittings. I try all different kinds of energy drinks every day. This is the first that I did not drink in one single sitting. Was I scared? A little. But drinking this mutant bad boy in two sittings gave me a TON of energy. If you drink one of these and feel you need another energy drink let me know. I'll give you a medal. Kick Rating - 10 (only because that is as high as my scale will let me go). Screw it. It's my scale I am giving the damn drink a Kick Rating of 11 and adding in the #1 spot of
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Red Bull has been allowed in Denmark for some time now :)
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

I prefer coffee....the original energy drink.