[NL] 16-12-2005: Louderbach release party - Rotterdam

any
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

in the beginning the people were bored meat with boring music. just as a cafe it is. then heartthrob.. couldnt interest me much. monotonous and too static. but matt john.. damn! some tracks he stretched out of a 10/15 min. long trip.. then pierce joined in with his laptop en they had couple of minutes of fun. then pierce went solo and it was ok, not more than that.
strange to see that the minimal love in rotterdam is actually minimal. I thought the place with this line-up would be fully packed. but just as less=more @ n&w it was half full. but the atmosphere was really good though! s.a./joa thanx again...
Peace Out
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

The dancefloor was packed enough.
winston
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by winston »

it was a dope party!

less=more

less people = more fun

music was okay and good
barJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by barJ »

As quite a newbie on minimal (the forum AND the music) I enjoyed my ass off ad BUMB! Matt John is just... well... Damn! I thought I'd heard it all... and then this guy comes along. From now on there's nothing more than minimal for me!

(Oh, and kudos to Danielle from Amsterdam for the tip on mnml.nl!!)
->J.

Pedro lacks political experience
winston
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by winston »

who's birthday party was it actually? matt john's? or heatthrob's? :?:

jesse was the partyfreak :shock: :wink:
june
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by june »

winston wrote:who's birthday party was it actually? matt john's? or heatthrob's? :?:

jesse was the partyfreak :shock: :wink:
matt had birthday on thursday but think he was still celebrating at the party.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

jesse is always the partyfreak, doesn't have to be his birthday for that :P
underl_ne
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

pretty happy

Post by underl_ne »

Thanks to everyone that turned up.

At one point the club looked actually pretty busy, but started to thin out... Apparently there were other bigger parties on that night and Magda was playing on Saturday...so, perhaps this effected the turn out. To be honest, to see that many people at the party was pretty impressive for me... Rotterdam is a small city - right? not exactly the techno capital of the world, but there was more than enough people for a good party.

It was Matts birthday on 16th...

I thought Jesse played well and was very entertaining... for me, he keeps growing and improving... I mean, it didnt just sound like standard Heartthrob... some of it was quite jacking and old sounding - lots of different influences and not just one direction - just my opinion though... everyone will have theirs.

Anyway... maybe see you again soon.....

Thanks again